Cadetships 2008/09 (2 Viewers)

LeeLoo

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

Hey,

how do we attach our cover letter and resume for EY?

c0okies

HSC

LeeLoo said:
Hey,

there should be more than one step to the application process

soo... it should be a few pages later :)

cazzy160344

HSC

Ahh i have a bit of a problem! I can't attach my report because it's in PDF format and it's 1.95MB, the limit is 800kb! Help!

LeeLoo

HSC

Hey,

Vagabond

Machine
HSC

ICAA give these companies specific dates when they're allowed to interview folk, so expect some much earlier than others..

"Ahh i have a bit of a problem! I can't attach my report because it's in PDF format and it's 1.95MB, the limit is 800kb! Help!"

Where's the lateral thinking!??

My school reports were on paper. For electronic applications I typed out a short summary.

You're reports are already digital... which means you can screenshot them and convert them into JPEG's pasted onto a word document :p

Last edited:

miss-smexy

HSC

My friend has an interview for lawler and I have one for M.S!

dan_ster

HSC

how did you get interviews before the application close date?

cazzy160344

HSC

dan_ster said:
how did you get interviews before the application close date?
Well I'm guessing Lawler Partners processed the applications as soon as they came in and rang the people they were interested in. As for Moore Stephens their application closing date was Friday 15th June. I got my phone call on Monday, I think there's a mistake on the website because it said Wednesday 20th June as the closing date.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Because a lot of people did not know about the earlier closing date, do you think that other applicants who handed theirs in by the 20th will still be considered?

cazzy160344

HSC

La Divina said:
Because a lot of people did not know about the earlier closing date, do you think that other applicants who handed theirs in by the 20th will still be considered?
Hmm I'm not sure, I know they've held interviews this week on Wednesday, Thursday and will be tomorrow. So, if you haven't received a call by now I'd say it's unlikely but I'm not sure! Just guessing! Who knows lol

And hey...we go to the same school lol I think I know who you are!

miss-smexy

HSC

My friend said it's a test to see if you're organised... but not sure. They probably will look at others who sent them in before the 20th?

I had my MS interview and it went well! =) And my friend also got an offer from Lawler. Apparently it was group interviews with 5 ppl.

cazzy160344

HSC

miss-smexy said:
My friend said it's a test to see if you're organised... but not sure. They probably will look at others who sent them in before the 20th?

I had my MS interview and it went well! =) And my friend also got an offer from Lawler. Apparently it was group interviews with 5 ppl.
Ooh cool! That's good to hear, my interview with Moore Stephens is tomorrow! Was it scary? It's a panel of four members right...? Any tips? lol

miss-smexy

HSC

haha no it wasn't scary =) and the questions weren't hard!

hmm... tips... Just be confident and smile!

Good Luck!

Oh and there's two stages of interviews!

cazzy160344

HSC

miss-smexy said:
haha no it wasn't scary =) and the questions weren't hard!

hmm... tips... Just be confident and smile!

Good Luck!

Oh and there's two stages of interviews!
lol okies cool thanks! Ahh yeh I know there are two stages, hope it's all good:). Thanks again. Did they say when they were going to let you know if you had an offer or not? I read on the blue sheet we got from the ICAA Cadetship Evening that offers will be forwaded to the successful candidates by this Friday.

-pari-

HSC
N/A

i know a lot of the applications (most of them) closed 20th...what are the chances you can still apply for them like say, today (21st) and they'll still give you a chance?

ctkid

HSC

-pari- said:
i know a lot of the applications (most of them) closed 20th...what are the chances you can still apply for them like say, today (21st) and they'll still give you a chance?
i would say none lol

miss-smexy

HSC

Try Champions! it closes this friday. And theres other smaller ones like ICB which close later in september

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

cazzy160344 said:
Hmm I'm not sure, I know they've held interviews this week on Wednesday, Thursday and will be tomorrow. So, if you haven't received a call by now I'd say it's unlikely but I'm not sure! Just guessing! Who knows lol

And hey...we go to the same school lol I think I know who you are!
Are we in the same role call???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)