Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

hunni.xx

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

ctkid said:
hey is this moore stephens syd west? i got 1 too...what day is ur interview?
friday da 6th =]=] will i b seeing u der lol??

JoshA

Banned
HSC

ctkid said:
This is for sdney ye? wow u already had an interview...congrats
hope u do well
was this for audit?
this was for melbourne...IT advisory =.= feelin emo now =(

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

hunni.xx said:
heyy guys i jst got an interview for moore stephens... dey sed dey mite onli do 1 round instead of lyk 2 which is pretti gud... bt how mani ppl did dey take 4 da interviews??

andddddd how is evry1s interviews goin?? has ne1 stuffed up or do u reckon us did heaps gud...? i had mi first one 2daii pretty scary stuff! :S:S
Did you apply for MS West or did you apply for Sydney but get called for West?

T_M_K

HSC

has anyone who applied for mma actually got an interview from kpmg in sydney? or is it just audit. does anyone know if kpmg has finished making calls

ctkid

HSC

hunni.xx said:
friday da 6th =]=] will i b seeing u der lol??
na im tues da 3rd
i have PKF on fridai so i got them to change it

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

ctkid said:
u had to apply for both as in send two forms through
You could still apply just for one. i wanted to know if people got called for west even though they only applied for sydney.

hunni.xx

HSC

La Divina said:
You could still apply just for one. i wanted to know if people got called for west even though they only applied for sydney.
i put 2 forms in 2 apply for both... bt i got da interview at da west one in parra...

ctkid

HSC

La Divina said:
ye i get what u mean...true...but they wanted separate forms for both offices so if u only sent in a form 2 sydney office then they wont consider callin u in for an interview at sydney west i think...thats my guess anyway

Last edited:

hunni.xx

HSC

yeppp dat sounds abt jst rite [= has ne1 got interviews frm sydney ct den.??

jiant

HSC

has anyone done their kpmg interview in sydney? im next wednesday....ani pointers?

nnp

HSC
N/A

jiant said:
has anyone done their kpmg interview in sydney? im next wednesday....ani pointers?
what division do you apply for Jiant????

Dear T M K, I applied for Middle Market too. but havent from them....

Last edited:

lucasbulldo

HSC

i applied for middle market too, haven't heard from them either

cazzy160344

HSC

hunni.xx said:
yeppp dat sounds abt jst rite [= has ne1 got interviews frm sydney ct den.??
Moore Stephens Sydney have already given out offers, they're interviews were like...last week and offers were given on Friday 22nd.

cazzy160344

HSC

ctkid said:
REALLY? what!...damn...did they send rejections to everyone els because i havnt got any reply so far
Umm, well did you go for an interview with them? If you haven't then obviously no offer lol but yeah they were really quick.

Applications closed on Friday 15th June, interviews were the following Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Offers were made that Friday arvo by phone.

div123

HSC

ctkid, dun wanna be too personal here, but u seem very hung up abt this cadetship thing.

I know its annoyin wen u dun get a call, but theres plenty of opportunities in uni (co-op, vacation etc) to go into that field.

Plus, im guessin the smaller firms will mlake u sign a bond cos they cant afford training people only to have them bail. So its not a big loss if u miss out on teh smaller ones in particular me thinks.

good luck for ure others ones.

HSC

does anyone know the name of the manager who you'll be getting interviewed by for the KPMG interview? the lady who rang me (jessica) didn't tell me who it was and i didn't think to ask....

footballstar

HSC

blackpinkblack said:
does anyone know the name of the manager who you'll be getting interviewed by for the KPMG interview? the lady who rang me (jessica) didn't tell me who it was and i didn't think to ask....
What division did you apply to?

div123

HSC

wat is the difference bw Financial Services (FS) and Financial Services Risk management (FSRM) for ernst Young.

I got the sheet which they gave on the info evening and have looked at the website, but it seems very similar because of the vagueness and generalistic information. As far as i can see, FS incorporates FSRM, because it "encompases practioners from...advisory services"

can anyone shed some more light on this?

lizbon

HSC

FS is a industry group in external audit while Financial Risk Management is a subdivision in risk advisory (i.e. internal audit), so the difference is if you work in risk advisory, you'll be doing alot of internal controls work i.e. interim audit work, like understanding business processes and then writing up walkthroughs and so on. external audit is more focused on the financial statement, so more number crunching and more time at the client site and in FS (i worked there over the summer) u'll work for clients like AMP, UBS etc

hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)