Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

jojusneedssleep said:
yeh on monday.
oh i think i remember who you are!

does anyone else know more about the KPMG night which is next wednesday (i think thats what my partner said when he rang me - i was too excited to really listen!!). and when are our contracts going to arrive? has anyone got theirs yet? my partner said i'd get it this week sometime... i want to see it!!

HSC

has anyone going to the EY lunch tomorrow actually gotten an email reply when you rsvped to elissa thompson?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC

blackpinkblack said:
has anyone going to the EY lunch tomorrow actually gotten an email reply when you rsvped to elissa thompson?
Don't worry, we have a seat for you :)

hunni.xx

HSC

footballstar said:
lol those professional skills and strong nerves would have come in handy for my Accru interview. Btw hunni.xx did u get first and second round interviews for both Accru and Nexia.
haha wthh i havent got either!! soo im guessing none lol wat about u?? moore stephens west is giving deyr offers tomoz coz dey already had 2nd rounds so im counting on dem!! ill b happy wif ne one offer =]

n nooo no word frm brk also ne1 heard frm em??

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Just if anyone is waiting on Grant Thornton, I got an offer from them today =)

footballstar

HSC

hunni.xx said:
haha wthh i havent got either!! soo im guessing none lol wat about u?? moore stephens west is giving deyr offers tomoz coz dey already had 2nd rounds so im counting on dem!! ill b happy wif ne one offer =]

n nooo no word frm brk also ne1 heard frm em??
I had my 2nd round Nexia interview yesterday, so I'm hoping for an offer from them. Didn't get a 2nd round for Accru, bunch of tightasses I reckon. Two people interviewed me for one hour and it was heaps hard. They also put me through a multiple choice character test. Nexia Court is so much better, their interview was heaps short and they were really friendly, especially one of the partners in the 2nd round interview who spent half the time talking to me about 'The Amazing Race'.

hunni.xx

HSC

footballstar said:
I had my 2nd round Nexia interview yesterday, so I'm hoping for an offer from them. Didn't get a 2nd round for Accru, bunch of tightasses I reckon. Two people interviewed me for one hour and it was heaps hard. They also put me through a multiple choice character test. Nexia Court is so much better, their interview was heaps short and they were really friendly, especially one of the partners in the 2nd round interview who spent half the time talking to me about 'The Amazing Race'.
i disagree!! accru was heaps relaxed i reckon, having it wif 2 ppl n jst chatting away... i hate 1 on 1 its gay... bt yehh, wen did u get contacted by nexia... deyve finished wif 2nd rounds hav dey? =[=[ oh well... hav u got n other offers??

cazzy160344

HSC

blackpinkblack said:
did the partner ring you or the HR people?
The Partner who interviewed me rang me, he was really cool!:)

blackpinkblack said:
also aricho and crazy, what division did you apply for?
Applied for Audit.

angel07 said:
Hey Cazzy, did u get a 2nd round interview with Accru?
lol I cancelled my 1st round interview with them on Monday but the HR person wasn't there so I left a message with the receptionist. The HR Manager rang me back though and spent a few minutes trying to convince me to work there LOL.

How come? I think a few people have had or are going to have their Accru 2nd round interviews this week.

And for those who have got the PwC contract, how nice is the folder! Hehe very nice presentation I have to say...

vinnyboy

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
And for those who have got the PwC contract, how nice is the folder! Hehe very nice presentation I have to say...
hey, that is an awesome folder, and my one and only business card. lol. I've heard only 7 ppl got in for BA so we're pretty special.

Last edited:

aricho

HSC
N/A

vinnyboy said:
hey, that is an awesome folder, and my one and only business card. lol. I've heard only 7 ppl got in for BA so we're pretty special.
wat do u do in BA?

steelite

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
The Partner who interviewed me rang me, he was really cool!:)
Applied for Audit.
hey...who was your partner?

cazzy160344

HSC

steelite said:
hey...who was your partner?
Malcolm Ashcroft from Financial Services.

@vinnyboy - haha yeah I was surprised when they gave us our own "business card" thing.:)

EDIT: - what only 7 people? Are you sure? lol that's a tiny number!

Last edited:

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

steelite said:
hey la divina! when was your interview for Grant THornton?
I had my interview today, they said they were getting back to people on Friday, but apparently not :p

vinnyboy

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
Malcolm Ashcroft from Financial Services.

@vinnyboy - haha yeah I was surprised when they gave us our own "business card" thing.:)

EDIT: - what only 7 people? Are you sure? lol that's a tiny number!
yeah i kinda feel bad for the grad or the cadet that had to go to all the trouble to print this stuff out for us. They even put a card on the back of our bags. Only thing that was pretty shitty was on one of the letters, they forgot to change the name of some chick to mine when they were making them. Talk about only cadets making such a simple error. Somehow im also know as "Shruti"

Well, one us BA ppl called HR to ask what was happening with out contracts and she told her that they only took 7 BA ppl. Yeah i know, such a small group

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC

vinnyboy said:
yeah i kinda feel bad for the grad or the cadet that had to go to all the trouble to print this stuff out for us. They even put a card on the back of our bags. Only thing that was pretty shitty was on one of the letters, they forgot to change the name of some chick to mine when they were making them. Talk about only cadets making such a simple error. Somehow im also know as "Shruti"

Well, one us BA ppl called HR to ask what was happening with out contracts and she told her that they only took 7 BA ppl. Yeah i know, such a small group
A grad or cadet would of had nothing to do with it. As a cadet you will have much more important things to do, trust me.

HR would of made the packs for you.

WainwrightL

HSC

I got an offer from KPMG yesterday, so that means I now have to choose between KPMG, PwC, or Deloitte.. KPMG I got into MMA, PwC PCS, and Deliotte Growth Solutions.
Do any of you have any suggestions as to which one would suit me the best? Im a really energetic/postive guy who likes working hard, and going out and having fun. I really wanna find a place with good people and a great work life balance.
Any replies would be really appreciated.

Thanks

angel07

HSC

footballstar said:
Hey footballstar, did Accru say they rejected you? Do you know if Nexia is interviewing more people for rd2 this week?

footballstar

HSC

angel07 said:
Hey footballstar, did Accru say they rejected you? Do you know if Nexia is interviewing more people for rd2 this week?
I'm assuming that I've been rejected by Accru since ppl have been posting on this thread about their 2nd round Accru interviews. I think all the round 2 Nexia interviews are this week because they told me that they'll get back to me by next week to say whether I'm successful or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)