Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

WainwrightL said:
I got an offer from KPMG yesterday, so that means I now have to choose between KPMG, PwC, or Deloitte.. KPMG I got into MMA, PwC PCS, and Deliotte Growth Solutions.
Do any of you have any suggestions as to which one would suit me the best? Im a really energetic/postive guy who likes working hard, and going out and having fun. I really wanna find a place with good people and a great work life balance.
Any replies would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Sound like the sort of person that would fit in at EY, but unfortunately its not one of your options! ;)

elliottb

HSC

WainwrightL said:
I got an offer from KPMG yesterday, so that means I now have to choose between KPMG, PwC, or Deloitte.. KPMG I got into MMA, PwC PCS, and Deliotte Growth Solutions.
Do any of you have any suggestions as to which one would suit me the best? Im a really energetic/postive guy who likes working hard, and going out and having fun. I really wanna find a place with good people and a great work life balance.

Thanks
id say dont go to pwc and ruin all their lives.

p.s. u love ivan

HSC

WainwrightL said:

Thanks

wow! you freakk.. im going to deloitte next year in growth solutions. so if you going to deloitte.. ill cya there :)

edit: i looked at your profile and realised who you were! we were in the same group at the group session. do you remember me?

Last edited:
HSC

has anyone gotten their kpmg contract yet? are they couriering it or posting it? i'd really like to know more about the info night on wednesday in advance....

hunni.xx

HSC

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO i got an offer at moore stephens!! sooooooo happy =]=] u guys wer making me feel depressed wif all ur offers... getting da uai 2 go 2 uni will b da nxt hard part lol i havent studied at all bt mehh. maquarie is da closest uni n its 85 uai compared to lyk 90++++++++++ in da ct so makes it evn better :)

vinnyboy

HSC

hunni.xx said:
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO i got an offer at moore stephens!! sooooooo happy =]=] u guys wer making me feel depressed wif all ur offers... getting da uai 2 go 2 uni will b da nxt hard part lol i havent studied at all bt mehh. maquarie is da closest uni n its 85 uai compared to lyk 90++++++++++ in da ct so makes it evn better :)
congrats on the offer

WainwrightL

HSC

the-1-n-only-me said:
wow! you freakk.. im going to deloitte next year in growth solutions. so if you going to deloitte.. ill cya there :)

edit: i looked at your profile and realised who you were! we were in the same group at the group session. do you remember me?
Hey mate, yeh I do remember you! Congarts on the offer also! You going to that party thing tommorow night? I guess i'll see you there!

toffee123

HSC

Congrats to all those with offers!

About the KPMG info night, it'll probably be the same as last year, just mingling with partners, senior managers and cadets. the mocktails are awesome!

And to the guy with multiple offers, tho I may be slightly biased here, you sound like you'd suit KPMG. We have a work hard, play hard attitude, everyone is laid back and the atmosphere is great.

Wow I can't believe I was in the same position as you guys merely 1 yr ago...

lilkev161

HSC

Has anyone who applied for IT Advisory in KPMG or noes any1 that has been successful yet??? Cus ive been waitn 4 an eternity......still no call!

Last edited:

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Has anyone who went to KPMG today (Thursday) gotten an offer?

HSC

toffee123 said:

About the KPMG info night, it'll probably be the same as last year, just mingling with partners, senior managers and cadets. the mocktails are awesome!

And to the guy with multiple offers, tho I may be slightly biased here, you sound like you'd suit KPMG. We have a work hard, play hard attitude, everyone is laid back and the atmosphere is great.

do know whether its on monday or wednesday?

xxJTxx

HSC

La Divina said:
Has anyone who went to KPMG today (Thursday) gotten an offer?
Erm. Nope. I hope they call today...I seriously don't want to be like this all day tmr if they don't call lol.

singh in tune

HSC

toffee123 said:

hi, just wanted to know whehter kpmg offered a similar environment to pwc as well as the opportunities and flexibilty. i dont know which firm to choose.

thanks

steelite

HSC

xxJTxx said:
Erm. Nope. I hope they call today...I seriously don't want to be like this all day tmr if they don't call lol.
how many ppl went today?

xxJTxx

HSC

steelite said:
how many ppl went today?
13. Apparently we were the 'small' group. According to the lady who did the presentation at the beginning, the group yesterday was like 40 people or something?

steelite

HSC

xxJTxx said:
13. Apparently we were the 'small' group. According to the lady who did the presentation at the beginning, the group yesterday was like 40 people or something?
yeah, on monday there were only 13 as well

lilkev161

HSC

WAT THE! 40??? DAMN arent we screwed!hahaha! O damn!

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Does anyone know how many KPMG offerred on Monday?

xxJTxx

HSC

steelite said:
l've only heard 2 have been offered..a lot of ppl who went on monday havent got a call yet
Haven't? Wow. I thought they get back to you the day of or the day after. That's what we were told today. Maybe that wasn't the case earlier in the week?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

steelite said:
l've only heard 2 have been offered..a lot of ppl who went on monday havent got a call yet
That sucks! Which division did you apply for btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)