Cadetships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellin

HSC
Give it some time. A lot of people would of applied for the position so they have to screen everyone first and short list the candidates before they email anyone.
Yep. I hear you and I completely agree with that. It was just that me and someone else was not too sure what came after the initial testing.

But yes. PwC generally has been really fast in responding. I got an email today.

Also, out of interest, has anyone heard back from the mid-tier firms like Nexia, Hall Chadwick etc.?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Yep. I hear you and I completely agree with that. It was just that me and someone else was not too sure what came after the initial testing.

But yes. PwC generally has been really fast in responding. I got an email today.

Also, out of interest, has anyone heard back from the mid-tier firms like Nexia, Hall Chadwick etc.?
No reply from either of them for me thus far.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Any ways to prepare for video interviews? Any troll questions?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Nup, had an interview with HR two weeks back (rd1), then rd2 interview with two managers yesterday, then got the offer today. Really happy, great company and great people
congrats man! im sure you'll make good use of the opportunity :)

dyjs

HSC
How is everyones PwC and EY applications going? can i get an update on what stage everyone is at. has anyone received an AC notif?

seanthomson2

HSC
Tips for Video interview for PwC? Are questions based on behavioural, personal or the firm itself? tyvm in advance

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
How is everyones PwC and EY applications going? can i get an update on what stage everyone is at. has anyone received an AC notif?
At video interview for PwC and just completed the EY SHL test yesterday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

enoilgam

HSC
Any ways to prepare for video interviews? Any troll questions?
Just make sure you are prepared for the basic questions (i.e. Why this company, Tell us about a challenge etc) and you should be set.

dyjs

HSC
guys when did u get the video interview and when are u panning to do it? i got it on thurs and im planning to do it tomoz
does anyone know a rough indication on how many get the vid interview, how many get AC, and how many get offer?

seanthomson2

HSC
guys when did u get the video interview and when are u panning to do it? i got it on thurs and im planning to do it tomoz
does anyone know a rough indication on how many get the vid interview, how many get AC, and how many get offer?
Got it Thursday, know some who got it earlier and later, planning to sit tomorrow. Personally I don't know how many people get through, and I'm sure that not many others know either, in any case, what difference does it make? You might be able to say, "oh well then I'll know what my chances are", but preparation is your best option, don't get caught up trying to figure out your odds of progressing through the rounds.

xc1408

HSC
Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help out a non-economics, non-business high school student in preparing for interviews with UBS and accounting firms. How extensively would we be expected to know about the industry and what the cadetship positions entails? If anyone has further tips as well it'd be much appreciated :)

Congrats also to everyone that has received offers so far!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)