Caffeine (1 Viewer)

greentae

HSC
N/A
What about all the Asians who drink tea and love it? T_T Sure, if someone is overly addicted to caffeine and gets really bad side effects, then we should ban it from them, but surely we shouldn't ban it from the whole population?

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
I reckon we should kidnap the shithead that is rooting for a caffeine ban, tie him up and drown him in the longest black he's ever seen in his entire life.

/endcreep.

barbernator

HSC
there are also positive studies about small caffiene intakes daily.

Frostbitten

HSC
I reckon we should kidnap the shithead that is rooting for a caffeine ban, tie him up and drown him in the longest black he's ever seen in his entire life.

/endcreep.
Dat word "shithead", gets me every time haha XD

zmccu3

HSC
What about all the Asians who drink tea and love it? T_T Sure, if someone is overly addicted to caffeine and gets really bad side effects, then we should ban it from them, but surely we shouldn't ban it from the whole population?
I don't really understand the relevance of 'Asians who drink tea and love it'. but no, banning things isn't the solution like so many people seem to think. like anything we should work to educate people at a young age rather than outright ban substances that have positive/recreational benefits.

HSC
Coffee is the saviour of tired people everywhere. They wouldn't be able to ban it - people would be in an uproar!
Seriously, though, could you imagine a caffeine Prohibition?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)