calling yr 10s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
for anyone who was thinking of doing biology - i do it and i really like it. I think it has a lot to do with understanding the concepts - if you can understand a few, you'll breeze through it. Its all basically just concepts and remembering them, very very little maths! (good, since i dont do it anymore)

haha.. all u year 10s have to do history/geography, wait.. oh damn.. our school made us do it anyway! Damnit!

Don't worry about year 10. I know ur all probably not going to listen to me, i didnt listen to anyone when i was in yr 10, but stressing yourself out about it just isnt worth the effort - it dont mean a thing! leave the stressing to year 12 ;)

i dont really do any of the courses anyone said they wanna do. i do adv english (+ ext 1 + ext 2) but ext 2 is my fav. Adv English seems a lot easier since Im doing Ext 1 though :)

Anyway, I'll stop invading your forum now (as long as u dont invade mine.. *looks insanely jealous* naw.. u can visit if u want)

:kaz.n:

HSC
hey again every1...yeh lemonade man, i already handed in my subject selection form with
3u math (dunno how im gonna do it i feel like i fu*ked the test i did for adv maths today :-S)
2u eng adv
2u bio
2u physics
2u earth and enviro..
2u society...
so yehh....and thanx rahul for that site man
cyaz all

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by Funky_Junky
I go to the coolest skool in NSW!!!!

AUBURN GALZ HIGH!!!!!!!:D
omg that is like the worst school ever, no offence.

paki_diva

lolz....we luv it coz it's da worst school.....but i'll have to say that Auburn gal's reputation is bad, actually it's an a'right school...we have gr8 teachers...and students well, some study some don't...over all it's not bad at all.

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
there are schools in auburn??

well dit me, when the hell did this happen?

HSC
I am in year 10, I don't know about your school but the one I go to is nowhere near bludge time. Assignments are due every week!!! :mad:

pinkmilk

Originally posted by **freakstar87**
I am in year 10, I don't know about your school but the one I go to is nowhere near bludge time. Assignments are due every week!!! :mad:
same same.... u dying tOo?? what school do u go to?

Kulazzi

HSC
I have 3 assessment tasks at da moment plus not to mention 10 yearly exams coming up in abt 4 wks - our commerce teacher said that we should start getting used to it cos it gets like this in da senior yrs!

Kulazzi

HSC
ur weird - and that jumping lil bunny of urs with da twitchy ear reminds me so much of Affy!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)