Campus East 06 (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
any of you crazy bos kids heading to campus east next year?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i think so... give them a ring and ask for mary

tell her tom sent you ;) haha

powerhouse

HSC
i just called and the lady said that i need to be accepted in the uni before i get offered a spot for accomodation.

the close for preferences is jan 5th so i guess i get a reply some time after that

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Without Wings said:
ooh they've changed their method of accommo application acceptances this year...
So only returning students have got their offers.
yeh i got an offer last year before i got a place in UOW
its probably better though this way

but how gay is having to pay a 300 dollar offer acceptance fee

powerhouse

HSC
its hard though because if i can get accomodation i would go wollongong and if i dont i would go to macquarie

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh it shouldnt be too difficult to get in ce... that being said i know they will be full to capacity
o week is actually going to be a joke

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
How far is CE from the Hospital? Also, does the Uni let part time (or atleast 75% of the full workload) students stay on campus?

Another thing, I'll hopefully be entering UoW in 2nd year (qualified EN + TAFE bridging course), do we still get to join in the O-Week festivities? Anyone on here doing B. Nursing?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i reckon you could walk it in 20mins, just go straight onto princes highway and go east.

are u intererested in where the hospital is because u have to do soome sort of work there for the course, nursing?
i put nursing as one of my preferences incase i got a uai that isnt very high... i would really enjoy it, but theres other things i would also like, and get paid more if u know what i mean.

i very much doubt i will be staying on campus cause i live 15-20 mins drive away, and my grandma lives 5-10 mins walk away, so either stay at home or if iam tired just go to grandmas house.
that being said, i doubt i will want to be still at home in 2007 but from there iam more likely to move on to renting close to uni rather than staying on campus

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Thanks for the replies! I'll hopefully be driving by the time I start, so it sounds pretty good!

Serius, I wanted to know how far the hospital is because I plan on applying to work there. Wollongong seems to have a continual demand for ENs, so it should work out..LOL.

Ninga

HSC
I'm sure theres a demand for hot nurses at all hospitals in the region :)

The hospital would be at least 40mins from Campus East walking. And if you went east at the princes highway you'd head back in the direction you came. If you meant west at Crown St...

If I were you, I'd drive to the hospital. Hard to find parking there sometimes, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
shit i am confused... ok iam thinking i would go like onto gipps street, up to beaton park and go south at the big roundabout and up to hospital.

iam thinking 20 mins cause it was a 20 min walk for me from like jay jays in town to that bridge on gipps st between guinville and keiraville... now uni is a bit further to town that that, but the hospital is also closer so 20mins was my guess

crown st, princess highway...same shit basically... driving to wollongong hospital aint exactly the best idea... i think my mum gets some sort of staff cheap parking for like $1 a day... i dunno if u would get it though cause shes like senior employee. some of the people my mum knows either catch the bus to work [ stop outside of hopsital] or they rent close and walk to work

Gomer

HSC
Around about a 20'ish minute walk from the uni if you trek it. 40 minutes or so from campus east.

Just drive, hippies.

-- Gomer

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Gomer said:
Around about a 20'ish minute walk from the uni if you trek it. 40 minutes or so from campus east.

Just drive, hippies.

-- Gomer
40 mins? dont sell me short i do it everyday and it takes me 30

Gomer

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
no i meant i walk from ce, to uni
Ha. I meant from CE to the hospital Tom. :p

Oh and it seems i will be at CE again. My mates bailed on moving out.

-- Gomer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)