Can someone please send me their conclusions for the merchant of Venice? (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
Please, and thank you! just the conclusion and thats it

edit: is there a collective way to call Portia, Antonio and Bassanio, like a group term that excludes Shylock?

Last edited:

icycledough

HSC
Essentially nothing new should be mentioned in the conclusion; everything should have been said in the introduction

cassicowfan

HSC
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 11.20.09 pm.png

this was not a well liked conclusion so do with that what u will

laterz laterz

HSC
Jesus, I feel sorry for markers who have to mark writing like this.
LMFAO. I thought this was one of the neater handwritings. Mine is legit atrocious when I write fast. Bruh, I am dead. ATAR gonna go down by 5 just coz of my handwriting 😭

icycledough

HSC
yea bro fix up your handwriting. The HSC markers may not be as kind as your school teachers to bother and make sense of the writing.
They've got hundreds of thousands of exams to mark, so definitely agree that they won't be bothered to decipher writing which looks cryptic or is just illegible

cassicowfan

HSC
They've got hundreds of thousands of exams to mark, so definitely agree that they won't be bothered to decipher writing which looks cryptic or is just illegible
illegible writing = fast writing means i can write 8 pages which looks sexy regardless of wheter they can read the words or not!

icycledough

HSC
So your saying that they won’t mark you if your handwriting is poor?
Of course, they will mark you. But the issue is that they won't be as lenient if they can't comprehend what you have written, so they may be inclined to give you a lower mark (it's all to the discrepancy of the marker at the end of the day). I'm pretty sure though that essays are double marked, so they take an average of the 2 marks given (unless there is quite a difference, which in that case, they go to a third person).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)