• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can you use the same related text for different modules/area of study???? (1 Viewer)

white_swan

HSC
Hey guys, I was just wondering could you use the same related text that you have used in AOS in Module C???

Much appreciated!!! :)

Baldy-95

HSC
You wont get penalised would you?
They won't even check to see if they are the same. My teacher wanted a few people to use different related texts and suggested I do the same as what you are suggesting.

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I was just wondering could you use the same related text that you have used in AOS in Module C???

Much appreciated!!! :)
Hi white_swan,

There's no rule that states that you can't do this. However we would find it rather unlikely that the one text just 'happens' to complement both your AoS and Mod C theses in an insightful and meaningful way.

All the very best!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Just don't get confused! :p
Good luck :)

white_swan

HSC
It's just that my related text for AOS happens to be mainly about historical change and tension between the past and the present, and how this has created belonging for the persona. I thought this would be a good text to include in my MODC response for 'History and Memory', instead of 'Digging' by Seamus Heaney.

NWO

HSC
lol if u get confused gg. For example, for AOS: its about belonging u use ur module C related and talk about into the world lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)