Can't you have a long relationship without s_x?? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HellVeN said:
Natstar's a tard. Wtf do you mean not ready? How can you not be ready, were you still poundering on your sexuality?
I don't see the big deal with it.
Hmmm.... lemme try and explain why....

natstar said:
Anyway, I would never go out with any guy that was in it for the physical side of the relationship. I made my bf wait 6 months..He didnt care about sex, nor did he really say anything. We both talked about it from time to time, and thats it. He didnt ask me "when are we going to have sex" or anything like that.
I use no-sex as a test.
Im not very religious, I just wana know what kinda relationship, and guy im getting involved in
Um... her own personal reasons?

veridis

droog
HSC
without the physicality what exactly is the difference between goin out and real close friends?
i mean i have chick friends who i can talk to about anything and are realy close to and would do anything for. but theres no physical attraction so no going out

I

ignition

but i think that sex increases the intimacy and hence strengthens ure relationship further.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
you can have a great relationship without sex. thats why some couples wait until they are married to have sex, so that they know that their relationship can survive without sex, and their relationship is strong and intimate without needing to have sex, proving they are in a great relationship and if they choose to get married they will probably stay together for a long time if not forever

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
for me i dont either..but i can understand why people wait and i respect their choice and decision, because its usually for a good reason and i support that they stand by their decision and dont get bullied into changing it

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
natstar said:
Excuse me. Not all people are ready to have sex at the same time. Some people are ready young, and some people are ready when they are older. In case you did not catch on, i was a virgin before i went out with my current bf. I dont know whether your a guy or a chick, but as a chick, theres many reasons not to be ready. But dont go around calling people "tards", just becasue they hold different opinions than you.

i totally agree y cant people just hold their urges..... and as for
sped_kid01 6 months natstar? wow, u really did make him wait...

MADE himm wait? 6 months is not all that long. My bf and i have been together 11 months and we still havent and i intend to wait a while longer. We have survived this long i dont see why our relationship neets it

I

ignition

well a lot of guys want further physical attraction in a relationship to improve intimacy + the relationship.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
relationships without sex could be one of the strongest. obviously they are both there for each other, not for the sex.

natstar - 6 months. well done girl. i use that test too, althought my first time i only made the guy wait a month, and that seemed easy long enough. other times i make the guy wait longer...

I

ignition

well im sure that in every couple, both the guy + gal think about sex and it is obviously something that u both want 2 do eventually, whether it be within a month of u guys hooking up or several months later.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ignition said:
well a lot of guys want further physical attraction in a relationship to improve intimacy + the relationship.
dont oral, hand jobs etc etc prove intimacy and physical attraction? there is ALWAYS a level of physical attraction in a relationship. it is in our nature to date someone who we are physically attracted to, you dont date someone who you wake up next to roll over so you dont have to look at them.
and so, if a guy cant wait, he isnt worthy of being with the girl and vice versa. they have to respect their partners decisions and choices

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah both people have to have the same idea or at least be willing to wait till the other person is ready or things will fall apart.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Katie123 said:
i totally agree y cant people just hold their urges..... and as for
sped_kid01 6 months natstar? wow, u really did make him wait...

MADE himm wait? 6 months is not all that long. My bf and i have been together 11 months and we still havent and i intend to wait a while longer. We have survived this long i dont see why our relationship neets it
fair enough....
but as u, and natstar have personal opinions...PERSONALLY, i think that is a long time :) have a nice day

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
does most long relationship usually have sex to make the relationship become stronger and keep it alive?

can u have a long relationship without sex?
Hell no...otherwise ur relationship is not fulfilled

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I dont think u need to have sex in a long term relationship.. I wouldnt anyway... most of the time that can actually ruin the relationship and as a girl to me well I risk getting pregnant even if protection is used

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)