Can't you have a long relationship without s_x?? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah well i am sexually active with my boyfriend, but i understand why people dont have sex in their relationships and fully respect their opinions and choice to do so. i mean...their was no apparent reason why my boyfriend and i started having sex except that we both wanted to. it is something that is special and intimate to our relationship. but we have currently been through a position where we didnt have sex for near 3 months...and our relationship was still as special and intimate. so i just see it as a release for us really because we cope well without it...though we arent about to stop having sex ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
the real question is

why has the word 'sex' been censored in the thread title?
Because it's such a naughty word. :(

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i was in a relationship for 2yrs since yr 11 and there was no sex and our relationship was really strong. i didnt want our relationship to be based on that to keep it together..

but then i broke up with him not so long ago haha..

but the prob was that he was the one sayin no its morally wrong and stuff like that and saying we shud wait. hah. i didnt mind cuz i wasnt fussed about it. but yeh.. after a while tho- i was kinda like.. hmm.. maybe theres something wrong with me?? :(

there wasnt a lot of sexual intimacy between us- cuz afterwards it wud piss me off as we wud argue about whether it was right or not! and he wud want a full discussion about it. so we wud fight... so in the end i refused to do ne thing with him! haha..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
i was in a relationship for 2yrs since yr 11 and there was no sex and our relationship was really strong. i didnt want our relationship to be based on that to keep it together..

but the prob was that he was the one sayin no its morally wrong and stuff like that and saying we shud wait. hah. i didnt mind cuz i wasnt fussed about it. but yeh.. after a while tho- i was kinda like.. hmm.. maybe theres something wrong with me?? :(

there wasnt a lot of sexual intimacy between us- cuz afterwards it wud piss me off as we wud argue about whether it was right or not! and he wud want a full discussion about it. so we wud fight... so in the end i refused to do ne thing with him! haha..
I don't think there was anything wrong with you. Everyone has their own personal subjective opinion on waiting or not, he shouldn't of tried to assert to you his opinion as the 'right' one. If he really cared for you, he should of respected your opinion.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i dunno. i was thinkin tho that ud think after 2yrs. feeling grow and change and u get closer. not necessarily in that way but. still. i mean he was always against with me. like he never ever even considered it with me. yet he wud think about it! now wtf! is that about?

so i was thinkin maybe im not attractive enuf in that eway for him or.. u know! i was cut hehehe :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
i dunno. i was thinkin tho that ud think after 2yrs. feeling grow and change and u get closer. not necessarily in that way but. still. i mean he was always against with me. like he never ever even considered it with me. yet he wud think about it! now wtf! is that about?

so i was thinkin maybe im not attractive enuf in that eway for him or.. u know! i was cut hehehe :p
lol.. as if you're not attractive enough. He would of dumped ya long ago if that was the case! ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
So why'd did ya two actually break up? Wasn't actually because of the intimacy reason was it..

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:

does he mean wait until you get married? cos if he was just waiting for the right time... i mean you were going out for 2 yrs? so ummm... in 2 yrs there should be 'the right time'

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
mr_speedy said:
does he mean wait until you get married? cos if he was just waiting for the right time... i mean you were going out for 2 yrs? so ummm... in 2 yrs there should be 'the right time'

no. he was waiting for JUST THE RIGHT TME. so thats why i fgured fair enuf. he doesnt like me that way.. yet he wud tell me he thought about it but not with me! eh?

ive learnt my mistakes. however he did give me an inferiority complex. im always so insecure now.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
how so??
just other stuff. he had major issues.
lol. like psychological issues?

"OMG YOU FOLDED MY CLOTHES THE WRONG WAYYYYYY ARGHHhhhhhhhhhhh"

*jumps out the window*

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
JKDDragon said:
lol. like psychological issues?

"OMG YOU FOLDED MY CLOTHES THE WRONG WAYYYYYY ARGHHhhhhhhhhhhh"

*jumps out the window*

umm! actually yeh!! he wudnt let me touch his stuff and if i did he wud get so pisssed off like. ah.. ur getting finger marks on my art folder.. and stuff like that! :eek:

wudnt let m touch his hair, if i cleaned his room for him he'd yell at me for touching his stuff and geting marks on em or moving them! im like u ungrateful fuck!

he had major issues.. seriously!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Butterfly Kissz said:
umm! actually yeh!! he wudnt let me touch his stuff and if i did he wud get so pisssed off like. ah.. ur getting finger marks on my art folder.. and stuff like that! :eek:

wudnt let m touch his hair, if i cleaned his room for him he'd yell at me for touching his stuff and geting marks on em or moving them! im like u ungrateful fuck!

he had major issues.. seriously!
lmao.. what the hell is with that? So does that mean he hates it when you touched him in general? Aahahahah that's really funny. If my gf cleaned my room I'd give her a massage.

thack

HSC
Sounds like a top bloke. I get offers like that occasionally and wonder why someone would want to be that kind to me!

Relationship without sex = do-able. Each to their own, I don't happen to think it's a great thing, but as people have said, not having sex does seem to strengthen things. More important to have someone you actually like in a relationship than someone who is a good lay.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
whoa.... that guy has some serious issues.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
JKDDragon said:
lmao.. what the hell is with that? So does that mean he hates it when you touched him in general? Aahahahah that's really funny. If my gf cleaned my room I'd give her a massage.
awww. i wish he had responded that way!
as for touching him.. yeh he'd get heaps iffy about it.. but when he was on the receiving end and enjoying it he wud tolerate it! :p but afterwards it was hell.. hed go into complex pyscho mode and be like. that was wrong, we shudnt have done that, im destroying ur innocence! im like wtf!!!!!

if anything hes more naive and innocent than i am! he doesnt have a clue. he shud grow up!!!

mr_speedy said:
whoa.... that guy has some serious issues.
Like i said! the man has issues!!! i wasnt joking!

it was never really abt all the sexual stuff tho! but in the end it fucked things up cuz he was just so weird!! :(

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i was actually talking to my ex-unex-who knows-boyfriend about this today... and asked if a chick didnt want to sleep with him how far would the relationship go? And he said it wasnt an issue in the slightest... it might be different but hed only break up with her for nonsexual reasons...

And i was like... thats easy for someone like him to say who's never had a girlfriend who hasnt slept with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)