Can't you have a long relationship without s_x?? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
nat your right.
and flipsyde, youre right about running the risk of being pregnant. and if you fall pregnant, you made the decision to have sex in the first place, so you have to deal with it. thats why the legal age is 16. though most 16 year olds still arent capable of making a correct decision, the rest are mature enough to take responsibility for their actions. i choose to start having sex half way through last year. and then with my current boyfriend i fell pregnant, but i was mature enough to handle it, and i know i was stable in all aspects to deal with it, we were using protection so of course i was pissed off, but i made the choice and had to deal with it. so before having sex i think the couple needs to consider whether they could handle and their relationship could handle a baby if an accident did happen.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
nat your right.
and flipsyde, youre right about running the risk of being pregnant. and if you fall pregnant, you made the decision to have sex in the first place, so you have to deal with it. thats why the legal age is 16. though most 16 year olds still arent capable of making a correct decision, the rest are mature enough to take responsibility for their actions. i choose to start having sex half way through last year. and then with my current boyfriend i fell pregnant, but i was mature enough to handle it, and i know i was stable in all aspects to deal with it, we were using protection so of course i was pissed off, but i made the choice and had to deal with it. so before having sex i think the couple needs to consider whether they could handle and their relationship could handle a baby if an accident did happen.
yeah I agree... I agree you have discussed how to deal with it before...

pinkblinkbarbie said:
? i dont think so
???? ... .

pinkblinkbarbie said:
so before having sex i think the couple needs to consider whether they could handle and their relationship could handle a baby if an accident did happen.

Im agreeing with that

Last edited by a moderator:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
A long term relationship isn't going to work without sex unless both partners make a genuine decision (ie one person isn't just saying they'll wait to appease the other) to wait.

If one partner wants sex and the other doesn't, its going to be a major strain.

And yeah, on the flipside the decision to have sex means you accept the risk that no matter what precautions you take, there is that very real chance that you could get pregnant and this itself will test the relationship.

So maybe in the end its a matter of damned if you do, damned if you don't :p

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
^^ i agree with that as well. it is a big risk you take. even if the stats of contraception not working are fairly low, the risk of what happens and what you have to go through if it does happen to fail is big.
thats why "animal sex" (as some ppl like to call it) prolly is best, as the pros outweigh any cons by far- 0% risk of pregnancy, protection only optional if both partners are safe, quick/easy and fun for all- hey we're all animals anyway lol

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
People shouldn't forget that we're animals too, and our natural instincts tell us to "mate" (I could be horribly wrong, I'm no scientist)

Anyway, my view is that sex is there as something intimate to do with your partner. Of course there's more to a relationship than sex because if sex was all there was, that'd be just a "fuck-buddy" thing, where you'd meet the partner solely for sex and nothing else.

In my opinion, sex is the most intimate thing to give a partner, and I feel the strongest relationships are where both parties are accepting of sex as part of the relationship, since you are giving your whole self to that person, where you love and trust them so much. I don't think non-sexual relationships are as strong as sexual ones because sex is the "ultimate", and there's no equivalent of 'having sex' in a non-sexual relationship thus meaning you are not as 'close together' as a couple

(my opinion btw)

fehdeh

of course u can

of course u can but it all goes to an extent. s x shows how much u care for a person so if it doesnt happen after 7-8 months into a realationship your partner my think that u dont care bout them.... but that is my personal opinion

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Kronkite said:
thats why "animal sex" (as some ppl like to call it) prolly is best, as the pros outweigh any cons by far- 0% risk of pregnancy, protection only optional if both partners are safe, quick/easy and fun for all- hey we're all animals anyway lol
ah, right, and get aids or another disease on the way. that's a possible way aids got transferred to the human population.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
not to mention bad rash and anal tearing if its a horse

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Kronkite said:
i'm sure u did find that funny, but there was also some truth to what i had to say...
:eek:

10 characters

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
it is possible..its lik a long distance relationship...
but i dnt see y there should b no sex

Collin

HSC
N/A
Kronkite said:
LMFAO........ that's wrong dude... again LMAO.

I'd rather makeout, do oral, anal whatever.. than have animal sex. You say it's prolly the best because you cant bget pregnant, but dude.. most people (except for yourself of course) don't find having sex with erm.. animals... a turn on. Just a thought.

lmao.. I'm gonna sig you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)