• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Capitalism or Communism? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassistx

HSC
boris said:
1001 is more than 1000 people. So is 1002! If a town has 1000 people it's fucking small enough for them to walk everywhere. I fail to see your analogy.
Forget it. This was to doris.

'omg 1000 homeless people'
My reply was to Zimmer, if I remember correctly. But certainly not you - you are not the one who brought it up.

You know what the rest of us were doing when we were in year 11/12 and were discussing shit like this? We used our search engine and we read from a wide range of sources. We didn't reference our Preliminary Business Studies text book, and if we did, we sure as hell didn't tell anybody about it.
It's not sufficient. You're regurgitating retarded theories from a school subject. Not once have you sourced credible information.
Those people have degrees. The stuff on the web goes into the theories etc in more detail, but it is the same. Unless you have a degree in business, you really can't say you know more than the authors and teachers.
The only credible source of information to you is yourself. This is your problem.

I wouldn't. It would piss me off to be making so much money and then paying half of it to tax.

Currently, according to our revised tax brackets, I pay this much;

$3,600 + 30% for each dollar over $30,000 (maximum tax in this bracket is $3,600 + $13,500= $17,100)

My mum pays this much;
$17,100 + 40% for each dollar over $75,000 (maximum tax in this bracket is $17,100 + $30,000 = $47,100)

Knowing how hard she works it's pretty discouraging when you're paying a fucktonne of tax because you've put in the effort to get a well paying job.
^ Capitalism.

bassistx

HSC
Smithereens said:
Fuck off you skank. Stop making GENERALISATIONS and using evidence that is so biased that you'd make shame of Piers Akerman.

Stop confusing your ideals with REALITY.
what a valuable contribution

boris

Banned
HSC
bassistx said:
Those people have degrees. The stuff on the web goes into the theories etc in more detail, but it is the same. Unless you have a degree in business, you really can't say you know more than the authors and teachers.
The only credible source of information to you is yourself. This is your problem.
That's the motherfucking point of researching it on the net as opposed to regurgitating Business Studies texts. THE POINT OF YOU RESEARCHING WIDELY AND INCLUDING CREDIBLE SOURCES IS SO THAT YOU CAN ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT, SOMETHING YOU ARE IN DIRE NEED OF DOING.

Smithereens

HSC
bassistx said:
And thats why you'll fail in life. Stop relying on one source, and use a variety of sources. Stop making generalisations again - not ALL of theories on the web will be the same. If so, prove it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
dude it doesn't matter whether you were replying to certain people or not. you need to get over this "that comment wasn't meant for you so don't challenge me on it" thing you seem to have going. it's the internet not a private conversation, lol.

anyway. moving on.

williamc

HSC
boris said:
Nah.
According to that political calculator I'm 100% Republican, but I don't follow American politics enough to know what that makes me.
ring wing :)

bassistx

HSC
boris said:
That's the motherfucking point of researching it on the net as opposed to regurgitating Business Studies texts. THE POINT OF YOU RESEARCHING WIDELY AND INCLUDING CREDIBLE SOURCES IS SO THAT YOU CAN ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT, SOMETHING YOU ARE IN DIRE NEED OF DOING.
But but but it's not part of the syllabus :)

boris

Banned
HSC
williamc said:
ring wing :)
I googled Republican Party.

Yeah, being a Republican makes me pretty cool by the looks of things.

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
dude it doesn't matter whether you were replying to certain people or not. you need to get over this "that comment wasn't meant for you so don't challenge me on it" thing you seem to have going. it's the internet not a private conversation, lol.

anyway. moving on.
Yet you fail to see how boris is responding. well done.

Smithereens said:
And thats why you'll fail in life. Stop relying on one source, and use a variety of sources. Stop making generalisations again - not ALL of theories on the web will be the same. If so, prove it.
The Behavioural Theory. The Classical-Scientific Theory. The Systems-Contingency Theory. why don't you prove me wrong?

I am trying to prove that high school business studies if sufficient enough to hold a decent argument. I am sure you'll come back with something witty.

williamc

HSC
boris said:
I googled Republican Party.

Yeah, being a Republican makes me pretty cool by the looks of things.
Add's 10 points to hawtness aswell.

williamc

HSC
bassistx said:
The Behavioural Theory. The Classical-Scientific Theory. The Systems-Contingency Theory. why don't you prove me wrong?

I am trying to prove that high school business studies if sufficient enough to hold a decent argument. I am sure you'll come back with something witty.
Systems and contingency theories are different theories and shouldn't be made into a single entity.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bassistx said:
Yet you fail to see how boris is responding. well done.

oh? well how is she responding then? i don't see her implying to anybody that a certain post is not their business to reply to, which is what you did before.

bassistx

HSC
williamc said:
Systems and contingency theories are different theories and shouldn't be made into a single entity.
No.
But many businesses use the 2 together so it becomes one system.

bassistx

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
oh? well how is she responding then? i don't see her implying to anybody that a certain post is not their business to reply to, which is what you did before.
You seriously can't see how she is disecting my posts?

The only reason why I say "it is not intended for you" is because I will have to go in detail to explain - something which I do not have time for. If that person did not bring it up and wasn't following, I am not going to bother to explain.
Does that answer your questions?

boris

Banned
HSC
bassistx said:

The only reason why I say "it is not intended for you" is because I will have to go in detail to explain - something which I do not have time for. If that person did not bring it up and wasn't following, I am not going to bother to explain.
I read Doms post.
And then I read yours.

Don't think that because we point out one of your dumb posts we're not following the conversation. We are following, and thats why we're picking up on the dumb shit you say.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bassistx said:

oh i can see that, but you do the same thing to her so what's your problem...? it's a debate, lolz.

if you don't have time to go into detail to explain things maybe you should come back when you do. it'll make your arguments a lot less open to everyone flaming them :)

Smithereens

HSC
bassistx said:
Globalisation... Just to be sure, I flicked through a BS textbook this morning. And nowhere was the word "choice" or anything equivalent mentioned. It simply explains that globalisation is the deregulation of domestic markets so you have an international market where you can exchange money, information, and technology. But nothing about choice.
Again, did you check the reliability your "research" by collaborating with other sources?

If so, where does it say this:

bassistx said:
Globalisation destroys choice and specialty, therefore quality. The argument boris and others are making is if you have the money, why not spend it?
Globalisation is mass-produced cheap products. Globalisation is not a luxury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)