car accidents (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hahha.. at least you didnt hit one, like my dad did once when coming back from a camping trip. smashed the front left corner of the car, and some panel damage on the left hand side of the car.... was at the repair shop for like 3 weeks

lucky he only clipped the corner of it though... if he was going faster the kangaroo would have gone right through the windshield and god knows what would of happened to him and my cousin and my brother who were also in the car.... angry kangaroo coming through windshield= not good.

untouchablecuz

HSC
my first and only accident happened when i was ~1 month into my Ls.

dad took to me to the liverpool area and we were driving around until he realised i was in the wrong lane and needed to go to the far left (3 laned road) to make a specific turn. being the slow cautious L plater, i kept looking in the mirrors, until my dad got angry and yelled hurry up and change lanes. when i finally did, the gap that i initially had closed up, and a P plater approached me. as she came, i drove into her car, but quickly turned back into my lane.

the damage to both her and my car was VERY small. a few scratches on hers, and a dented door on mine.

destroyed my confidence, didn't drive for the next 2 months.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I've had two small ones

1. Reversing into my mailbox while trying to get into the driveway. It's on a weird angle, like half of it is kind of the neighbour's driveway :confused: and you have to approach it from exactly the correct point to get in backwards, which I obviously did not do properly that time. No damage to the car but the mailbox is now nearly on the ground lol

2. Clipped a car while reversing out of a parking space. Total fail on my part, didn't come out far enough before turning the wheel. Gave me a phobia about carparks which I'm only now getting over (it happened a month ago). Small but deep dent under the left headlight on my car and bit of a scrape on the other car.

They say these things happen in threes, what's next? lol

Friend of mine drove straight into a wall once and completely ruined her car, still have no idea how she managed to do that. Something about not realising a lane was ending and then BAM

Sarebs

HSC
I've never had a proper accident but about ten thousand near misses. I know I'll have an accident in a car park soon enough, because I really can't park.

Hit a dingo once too, didn't do much to the car except put some blood and fur on it.

0bs3n3

HSC
the other day i hadnt slept for days and i was listening to rise against and i was eating a meat pie

and i almost hit a kid but due to how fuckign awesome i am i didnt because i stopped in time

true story
That's the best story I've ever heard.
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)