• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
Err.. Dodge Viper's don't look that great imo, the front of it is all over the place. Good performance, but you wouldn't expect less from a petrol-guzzling 'muscle car'.
And McLaren F1's are great if you only ever travel alone in fast cars (1 seater).

yeh, even the bulk of the new R35 Skylines will be V8s :(
What's worse than emissions laws is the 15 year import rule we now have in Aus. If you're a girl and you know what that is, I'll be really impressed!

or an R33 4-door? Anyway, around UNSW, R33s are so common it's become boring to see them, and they're an import!!

Point taken.
Vipers are nice. RT-10? or something like that... anyway if I could afford one of them petrol would be the least of my worries.... lol. Supercars are more of the garage/track car anyway... as if you would drive that to the shops!

The V35 (they changed the name) will be pretty shoddy until somebody builds a turbo kit. I'm not a fan of bolt-on turbos anyway because it's like.. why do it if the manufacturer didn't? On the other hand I guess our emissions laws are still alright here.. I'd hate to live in the States and want to own a Skyline, for example :)

And I know the 15yr rule, my friend has brought in a R32 GTR. There was some talk of them changing it to 30 yrs though...

R33 4doors are the ugliest cars ever made, barring Hyundai Excels and the like :p Dear god but I hate them! They're slow too... I call R33s (the two door variety) taxis ;) As common as and as slow as for the most part, considering most people who own them can't drive them (big call! I shouldn't say that. I see lots of bad drivers though.)

The R32 GTR is probably my favourite Skyline, then the R34 GT-R. After that they're all the same. I'm not a fan of AWD because I'd like to learn to drift, which is probably the other reason I like the 32s!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
i want a YZFR1. Apparently i am too small.
Is that a bike?
I want a Hayabusa! Oh hahaha!

Rwep

Aston Martin Ladgoona = teh sex

They're the kind of car that lets everyone know what a pretentious rich asshole you are.

Prestige > Performance.

Rice cars are shit just because they're so popular, every tryhard with 20g has one.

m3h_m3h

HSC
hehe who saw the 9 second worked Hayabusa with N20 hooked up at WSID last week?? that thing was crazy :D

as for cars, this is a car :D

sif get a skyline, S13 all the way :D sidewayz action is the bomb :p

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
i missed it... i've seen a hayabusa run a rotor and eat it by HEAPS tho

nos on one of those things is pretty dumb IMO ;) it just looks mad

do you drift, m3h?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by anti
Is that a bike?
I want a Hayabusa! Oh hahaha!
It sure is. I'm so into bikes, i have my bike licence and i ride a 250 RR, but i ultimately want a YZFR1.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo

vrooom...
hahah what's with the giant handle lol
looks like a giant vaccuum cleaner haha :D
but i guess it's better than most rice, because this wing is actually designed to work!

Patricio

UNSW Member
I know the 15yr rule, my friend has brought in a R32 GTR. There was some talk of them changing it to 30 yrs though...
Yeh the 15 Year import rule sucks.. it's a shame it's even so strongly supported by Nissan and Toyota, the only people against it are the young ppl in Aus! The 15 Year rule is good for the R32 GTRs now (but how many haven't been in an accident :( ), but it's still a few years until the S13 SR20s can come through it, and by then the rule will be worse presumably..

The R32 GTR is probably my favourite Skyline, then the R34 GT-R. After that they're all the same. I'm not a fan of AWD because I'd like to learn to drift, which is probably the other reason I like the 32s!
I like the R34 better because it's a newer car with newer features and imo it looks better. The R32 GTRs are nice too, but I've never been a fan of the R33 GTRs..

Originally posted by m3h_m3h
as for cars, this is a car :D
That's not a car! It's a Honda! :p jk

Originally posted by m3h_m3h
sif get a skyline, S13 all the way :D sidewayz action is the bomb :p
you can drift skylines! But they're no comparison to the S13s. I'd get an S13 because it gives the same performance as the non-GTR skylines, and is a lot lighter and a better drifter.

ND

HSC
Originally posted by Isaaq
my Dad's old boss owns this 550M.
Niice, did he take you for a spin in it?

I've got more pics of the other cars (SL55, S55, Range Rover, EVO, 10 classic ferraris, porsches etc).

I searched the garage in vain for a Murcielago but the bastard hasn't got one!
He has all those cars in his garage?? Woah, what does he do?

m3h_m3h

HSC
Originally posted by Anti
do you drift, m3h?
to be honest i havent really had a real opportunity to give it a good shot. dont really wanna have a serious attempt yet. only bein rippin it up in my friends supra :D
Originally posted by Patrico
you can drift skylines! But they're no comparison to the S13s. I'd get an S13 because it gives the same performance as the non-GTR skylines, and is a lot lighter and a better drifter.
i love the S13's :D next car will be a S13, 180SX or Sil80 :D the SR20DET models of course :p
Originally posted by ND
He has all those cars in his garage?? Woah, what does he do?
P.I.M.P :D

Last edited:

RIZAL

HSC
this is my S13.....

did the 180SX conversion 6 months ago....needs a respray..........

RIZAL

HSC
........and a few new panels.......what can I say?

DrIfTeD!!!!!

(PS: Sorry about quadruple post, but I don't know how to upload more than one pic in a post)

ND: show us your sil!

ND

HSC
Originally posted by Isaaq
this is my S13.....

did the 180SX conversion 6 months ago....needs a respray..........
Nice. I'd like to convert mine, but the only person i know with a 180 likes it the way it is.

........and a few new panels.......what can I say?

DrIfTeD!!!!!
Ouch. This is why i'm only doing it in parking lots until i get good (but then again, even good drifters have slip ups). (i haven't been done it for so long, gotta get back into it..)

ND: show us your sil!
I'm in duabi atm (cruising around in my 20 year old cousin's SLK :D), so i don't have access to any pics (not that i have many anyway).

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hey wassup with a black wire hanging out of the hood of the ferrari and the merc?

some kind of security system??

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
haha go the drift look!
i like the Onevia :) My friend also has one... and another friend just sold his sil80 (very regretfully.. everybody loved that car)

if you're worried about hitting things, try the drift days at EC / wakefield? they're not that expensive... considering how much drift damage costs :p

RIZAL

HSC
yeah the black wire is security stuff.

anti: My mate was trying to get me to an Eastern Creek drift day..... maybe I will when I get something to replace my 1.8L whipper snipper motor (CA18DE NON T).

most likely the RB20DET will be lodged in between the arches.
I'll have to do something about that damned ride height too....4WD spec ATM.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
lol! maybe something with a bit more grunt would help :) there was an mx-5 trying to drift but he had some good tires on the back and they just hung onto the road (dry).

VX1-08U

HSV - I just want one! Even without DOHC, multivalves, variable valve timing (in it's many forms, most notably VTEC) and force induction ... Holden can still hold it's own against many of the japanese cars mentioned throughout using pushrods (but then again it does have double the cylinders and almost triple the capacity of 2lt 4 cylinder jap cars)

- I like the new Honda NSX ... looks nice.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)