Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

VX1-08U

Anyone go to the Sydney Car Festival at Rosehill Gardens on the wk/end? What did you think (if you went)?

Pretty costly for $25 considering not much to see there .. heaps of ford gt 351's .. one 460.

m3h_m3h

HSC
hehe yeh man ill be cruisin soon :D

had a bit of problems with my stereo so ive spent last 2 weekends up in newcastle. all good now :)

sif u'll be drivin hax's car biatch :D. got ur P's now?? or r u just adding to ur dodgy metre :p

m3h_m3h

HSC
haha yeh hax smokes it up at every opportunity he can... all those rubber fumes have been gettin to his head :D

heh im usually out at the city/rocks on friday nites aswell, so if u see me, give me a toot. ill be lookin out for ya :p

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
how can 17/18 year olds afford to get bmw's, audis etc and other nice cars? all your parents must be rich and generous.

if i bought my kid an expensive car and found out he was going out driving it like a nut id sell it.

m3h_m3h

HSC
E30 BMW's rnt awfully expensive...

but for the rest, yes some ppl do have rich parents :D

personally, i'd teach my kid how to drive properly... youths r always goin to do crazy things and take risks. IMO its better to teach them to learn to control a car in situations, rather than just simply confiscate their car... trackdays/advance driving courses are the way to go :D

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by Nick
how can 17/18 year olds afford to get bmw's, audis etc and other nice cars? all your parents must be rich and generous.
older BMWs are popular with 17/18 year old guys - they're pretty cheap..

Originally posted by m3h_m3h
personally, i'd teach my kid how to drive properly... trackdays/advance driving courses are the way to go :D
lol tell your kid to go to a trackday? What skills do you wanna teach them haha

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
If you guys are interested, the Skylines Australia club is having a show 'n' shine day on the 28th of the month. Anybody can enter.. but I'm going to see what's on show :)

m3h_m3h

HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
lol tell your kid to go to a trackday? What skills do you wanna teach them haha
hehe well if they r opened up to that kind of environment, they'll atleast kno they can take it to the track if they really wanna give the car a thrashing. so they can learn to thrash the car legally and on the track so they cant go damaging/hurtin innocents. :D they'll hopefully become a more skilled driver aswell :p

Anti - wheres the show "n" shine at??

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
hehe well if they r opened up to that kind of environment, they'll atleast kno they can take it to the track if they really wanna give the car a thrashing. so they can learn to thrash the car legally and on the track so they cant go damaging/hurtin innocents. :D they'll hopefully become a more skilled driver aswell :p

Anti - wheres the show "n" shine at??

I think no matter how well you teach them, most teenagers will drive unsafely until they're actually involved in something or see something that scares them. I think I've heard of enough people rolling high powered cars to know that I'm not ready for one. :(

Show and shine is up on the central coast.. Mingara Recreation Club (if you know where that is.. cause I don't).

Read this thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29049

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by anti
If you guys are interested, the Skylines Australia club is having a show 'n' shine day on the 28th of the month. Anybody can enter.. but I'm going to see what's on show :)
I don't find R33s that exciting. If there were more R34s (any R34) and R32 GTRs, I'd consider going, but as it is, that site should be called R33skylinesaustralia.com.

Sure, anyone can take it to the track/drag strip. There's Eastern Creek in Sydney, but do you see that stopping any street racing? ;)

m3h_m3h

HSC
Originally posted by anti
I think no matter how well you teach them, most teenagers will drive unsafely until they're actually involved in something or see something that scares them. I think I've heard of enough people rolling high powered cars to know that I'm not ready for one. :(

Show and shine is up on the central coast.. Mingara Recreation Club (if you know where that is.. cause I don't).

Read this thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29049
hehe yeh very true :D.

mingara?? where the fk is that...

Sure, anyone can take it to the track/drag strip. There's Eastern Creek in Sydney, but do you see that stopping any street racing?
yeh i kno wat ur saying :p.
ive seen some pretty bad shit and one of my good mates was in a coma for almost 3 months, so i kno wat its like havin friends and family constantly in grief every day ur lying in that hospital bed...

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]
LOL, I'd be smacked down hard if I posted shyt like that on here :D

But I heard George St is the shit to do runs on a Friday night...very quiet and all

Hahahaha
The city's still great for cruuuuising..

I was talking about the runs a lil more out west ;)

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by VX1-08U
My car is not flash enough ... :(
who cares? the 'best' priorities are comfort and performance - I'm not interested in what random sidewalkers would think of my car..

Haha, its a rolling autosalonmaan

I love it, me n the boys used to head out evry w/e, but ive cut down to just heading out in my mates s15 on friday nights now casue of HSC

As for runs...lol cuz, runs down george st hahaha, you think i serious??
haha rolling autosalon!

Nah I didn't think you were serious, but I have seen some short-sprint drags down George St, and it's not like it was vacant or 4 in the morning.. pretty dangerous..

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
At the end of the 1/4

one whose picked up most chicks wins :D
"It's not how you stand by your car.. it's how you pick up in your car!"

I don't find R33s that exciting. If there were more R34s (any R34) and R32 GTRs, I'd consider going, but as it is, that site should be called R33skylinesaustralia.com.

Sure, anyone can take it to the track/drag strip. There's Eastern Creek in Sydney, but do you see that stopping any street racing? ;)
They're not all R33s! They're just the most common because they're the most easily found in Australia. The show'n'shine is open to any and all cars anyway, so it won't JUST be skylines.

Besides, many of the friends I know who HAD R33s when a particular Skylines forum was opened no longer have R33s. fancy that. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)