Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Haha! I was coming home from work this evening and tried to trash a ferrari....anyone ever saw the clip of the integra against the ferrari....gave me the exact same feeling....only this time it was freaken loud!!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i mate of mine pulled up next to a 911 GT2 one nite (i wasnt there but he told me, and a m@ took a photo), he drivers a monaro and he and the porsche were kinda having a revving war, the 911 killed the monaro and then when the lights went green the monaro was left in the dust haha

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i mate of mine pulled up next to a 911 GT2 one nite (i wasnt there but he told me, and a m@ took a photo), he drivers a monaro and he and the porsche were kinda having a revving war, the 911 killed the monaro and then when the lights went green the monaro was left in the dust haha
as if a boxer engine even with the stock porsche exhaust wouldn't be louder than a crappy V8
any ways here's a nice ferrari with tubi
it's not even accelerating that fast, imagine if it was flat on the floor, good alarm clock for the neighbours every morning
http://www.mypad.org/~chris/Ferrari Speeding2.mpeg

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
where was that video? stupid ferrari owners :vcross: ..if they were my neighbours I'd own a semi and start it up in the middle of the night :p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Nice clip...it it kinda felt like the exact same thing as what happened to me the other night....seriously nice sound though...if i had one...i will seriously go to some suburb that i'll never go again late one night just to piss everyone off...hehehe...

I mean i rev my car high near my place at 2am...but never on my own street....
A GT2 is an awesome car....but don't they have a GT3 RS now....to be honest, the RS will not be a car that i want even with money, it's just too impracticle except for track use...

lengstar

HSC
first time:
i wanted to overtake this toyota cressida but there was a ute about 30 metres from the my lane so when i went green i tried to rush him out but he did the same thing so i slowed half way and went behind him. irritated by this i ended up dragging him in my newer camry and wooping his ass =\ it not the kinda this i usually do but i was shiverring a alot afterward. its was a strange almost adrenline feeling behind out a night doing something like that. meh. i'll just stick to my tailgating XR6 and SS Commodores and riding there tails on highways.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
lengstar said:
first time:
i wanted to overtake this toyota cressida but there was a ute about 30 metres from the my lane so when i went green i tried to rush him out but he did the same thing so i slowed half way and went behind him. irritated by this i ended up dragging him in my newer camry and wooping his ass =\ it not the kinda this i usually do but i was shiverring a alot afterward. its was a strange almost adrenline feeling behind out a night doing something like that. meh. i'll just stick to my tailgating XR6 and SS Commodores and riding there tails on highways.
first of all learn to proof read your writing!
i know i'm pretty crap too but damn that was terrible

secondly tailgating on a highway is stupid and i hope you will stop doing it

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
redslert said:
secondly tailgating on a highway is stupid and i hope you will stop doing it
ah wise advise! .. there are too many dumb idiots on the roads that think they're the shit.. If any one would like to tailgate me feel free.. I'll slam on the brakes and you can pay :) enjoy

lengstar

HSC
i don't mean tail gate tail gate i mean like those who want to get to the front of the highway crawl and they create a kind of hole in the traffic and being impatient i follow them i don't actually tail gate them...

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
eLmo said:
ah wise advise! .. there are too many dumb idiots on the roads that think they're the shit.. If any one would like to tailgate me feel free.. I'll slam on the brakes and you can pay :) enjoy
Actually if someone does tailgate you, and suddenly brake with no safety reason, then you are responsible for the damages.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
orangeguy said:
Actually if someone does tailgate you, and suddenly brake with no safety reason, then you are responsible for the damages.
no you don't

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
orangeguy said:
I consider braking while being tailgated a perfectly good "saftey" reason. The tailgater is in the wrong not me.

SprewellZ

orangeguy said:
no thats wrong. whoevers at the rear has to pay for damages in front.

i know this for a fact because a guy i know was in a 5 swift prang and had to do a lot of talking to get himself out of some serious damages

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
SprewellZ said:
no thats wrong. whoevers at the rear has to pay for damages in front.

i know this for a fact because a guy i know was in a 5 swift prang and had to do a lot of talking to get himself out of some serious damages
no your information is completely wrong
i'm talking about the 5 swift crash incident, from the swift cruze

each owner had agreed to pay for their own damages because a number of them had no insurance

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Well i got the info from RTA. The guy at the back is not always at fault. If you suddenly break without a 'legitimate' reason then you are at fault according to the traffic legislation.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
orangeguy said:
Well i got the info from RTA. The guy at the back is not always at fault. If you suddenly break without a 'legitimate' reason then you are at fault according to the traffic legislation.
the RTA thinks that being tailgated at high speeds is not a legitimate reason to slow down? ..wtf? :rolleyes:

SprewellZ

redslert said:
no your information is completely wrong
i'm talking about the 5 swift crash incident, from the swift cruze

each owner had agreed to pay for their own damages because a number of them had no insurance
bro, my mate ali was at the back of it all and had no insurance, he didn't car about his own car, he was ready to pay for it all himself, what he did care about was people telling him he had to foot the bill for the others as well.

dunno, verdict was, everyone ended up doing their own thing.

dont know abut the others but had a fair bit of damage here, front bar, front mount, and a 3/4 panel respray in candy apple red- pricey.

m3h_m3h

HSC
with regards to tail gating, i hate it and never do it, however if im on a rd like the M2/M4 and some slowass is in the fast lane, and i cant overtake in the left, ill make it known to them that i am behind them.
first of all it is illegal to drive in the right lane unless u are overtaking, and second of all, its down right inconsiderate.

ffs, so many ppl just dont know how too read simple signs like "Keep LEFT unless overtaking". how fkin hard can it be.

however, if theres just some cokhead tailgating me, i feel sorry for him coz 20km/h isnt too slow for me :D

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Have you ever noticed that people who drives on the right lane really slowly are really people who lack skills in driving...most of the time they are scared out of their wits driving...let alone change lanes...it's sad how we have such drivers...but i normally get them a little honk if they are going to slow...and if they still don't get the message...i get a little closer with high beams on...that normally works...
I feel sorry for them...but personally i think that if they don't realli have the skills to drive correctly and considerately...they are probably going to cause an accident on someone...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
SipSip i can't believe you actually think you are a good driver.
reading all the stuff you have written on here, each message gives me a worst off imagine

my honking, getting closer and then high beaming people you are making them more nervious and creating more trouble
it's also illegal to use high beams within 200metres of traffic day or night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)