• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (3 Viewers)

astroman

HSC
read the article, don't get the meme, i get RegularCarsCar isn't Matt Farahs million mile lexus

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
read the article, don't get the meme, i get RegularCarsCar isn't Matt Farahs million mile lexus
RCR was making a point because since Farah's million mile Lexus became so ubiquitous in the internet community that if he featured a "million mile Lexus" he will get a million comments asking if it was Farah's. So he went to great lengths to explain that "this isn't Matt Farah's million mile Lexus". Then the meme just took off from there.

astroman

HSC
RCR was making a point because since Farah's million mile Lexus became so ubiquitous in the internet community that if he featured a "million mile Lexus" he will get a million comments asking if it was Farah's. So he went to great lengths to explain that "this isn't Matt Farah's million mile Lexus". Then the meme just took off from there.
Lol so whose car was it

astroman

HSC
A guy called Isaac Brown (listed in the vid), probably an RCR fan.
damn, how do people keep cars running like that? Why have i never seen a million mile ferrari or a million mile hsv?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
but how!? Materials? Engine design? Deliberately underworked?
Intentionally overengineered going by the 1UZ V8 and the rest of the car. Just quality materials and incredible overengineering and really good quality control in assembly.

astroman

HSC
Intentionally overengineered going by the 1UZ V8 and the rest of the car. Just quality materials and incredible overengineering and really good quality control in assembly.
like the 2jz, i see.
Speaking of 2jz i saw two supras on the same street today :O. Sadly na

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Lol so whose car was it
Not Farah's million mile Lexus.

damn, how do people keep cars running like that? Why have i never seen a million mile ferrari or a million mile hsv?
Do remember what a Ferrari is. Italian

In all seriousness, high performance requires high maintenance. So it's not surprising if certain quality made everyday cars can outlast most performance oriented cars.

astroman

HSC
Not Farah's million mile Lexus.

Do remember what a Ferrari is. Italian

In all seriousness, high performance requires high maintenance. So it's not surprising if certain quality made everyday cars can outlast most performance oriented cars.
Sad truth :(

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Lol dw I have been on the receiving end of high performance maintenance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)