Casual relationships (1 Viewer)

What do you think of casual relationships?

• I identify with neither gender, hell no to casual relationships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was contemplating adding a section for virgin/non virgin, but I figure most BoS kiddies probably lie about that sort of thing.
However, it would be an interesting social experiment, to see the views on "flings" (gotta get my terminology right!) of the two groups.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
krystalp said:
but a female has a vagina and a male has a penis?
Those are exactly the confines that society has placed on us as humans that many people do not identify with.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I was contemplating adding a section for virgin/non virgin, but I figure most BoS kiddies probably lie about that sort of thing.
However, it would be an interesting social experiment, to see the views on "flings" (gotta get my terminology right!) of the two groups.
Probably somethign similar to this: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=35837

I found another two threads on friend with benefits, but they didn't have polls.

HSC
I've done them.
I do them.
I will probably continue to do them.

but... I am more of a 'relationship' type guy. I have learnt that casual relationships in the sense of fuck-buddies aren't fun if I don't have some sort of feelings for the other person (duhh =\)
IMO friends with benefits should be just that... friends... that give benefits - not randoms that give benefits!

krystalp

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Those are exactly the confines that society has placed on us as humans that many people do not identify with.

im sorry, this may seem stupid, but whats not to addentify with? do you mean like men with titties>?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
It is more of a psychological thing, methinks. I guess the prime example is women that have been born into mens bodies.

And, Emily, yup! Yay me ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
krystalp said:
im sorry, this may seem stupid, but whats not to addentify with? do you mean like men with titties>?
How can people as stupid as you actually operate a computer? You're an anomaly.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
krystalp said:
im not. im telecenetic.

jess:..........but if they have a penis they are a man. they just like chicky things.
yes but theyre not a man in the mind

gender isnt just about phsyical appendages, its the way one feels. why do you think people get sex change operations??

oh and jess, i hope hes nothing like that other seco 'round these parts

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Casual relationships are fine if both parties know it's just that.

I could never have a casual relationship though. I'd probably fall for them too hard.

kittycat552

i used to think they were a good idea until i got fucked over...and it hurts so bad and consumes your life for a while when you wonder "what if" and "will i ever see them again"... also it's hard to concentrate on anything but the person

HSC
tiney225 said:
also it's hard to concentrate on anything but the person
I've never done the casual thing myself, but I have friends who offered boys casual sex and things in an attempt to hang onto their relationships; the boys wanted out and the girls thought sex was a good keeper! Though only one boy accepted (there has been more then one case of friends offering this!) and that girl got totally screwed over: analysing everything he said and did and thought about nothing but him because she was already emotionally involved. Casual seems shit to me - can't you just go and find someone you actually want to be with, who actually wants to be with you? It could take some time, but wouldnt it be worth the wait?!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ella_fitzgerald said:
I've never done the casual thing myself, but I have friends who offered boys casual sex and things in an attempt to hang onto their relationships; the boys wanted out and the girls thought sex was a good keeper! Though only one boy accepted (there has been more then one case of friends offering this!) and that girl got totally screwed over: analysing everything he said and did and thought about nothing but him because she was already emotionally involved. Casual seems shit to me - can't you just go and find someone you actually want to be with, who actually wants to be with you? It could take some time, but wouldnt it be worth the wait?!
Sex isn't as effective in keeping a guy as some people would like to think.

In casual relationships, if you become emotionally involved, you're screwed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sometimes casual flings are awesome. but atm i really want a relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)