Casual relationships (1 Viewer)

What do you think of casual relationships?

• I identify with neither gender, hell no to casual relationships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Well who knows Stas next week could change your life..... :)

krystalp

HSC
i had a casual relationship and it was great!...they lived down the road and id go over there evry day after study to unwined. we were friends, we never got attatched, we knew what it was about.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Sex isn't as effective in keeping a guy as some people would like to think.
I agree,because the guy can just go and get/have sex with someone else.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Casual relationships are fine if both parties know it's just that.

I could never have a casual relationship though. I'd probably fall for them too hard.
Yeah I would probably fall for them too hard too.
At the moment I'm looking for a long term relationship not a casual relationship or a fling.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
I'd make it perfectly clear to the other party where the line in the sand is.
Otherwise im all for it!

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hmmm......

oi... i don see ne probs wit d gud ol casual...bt gtn oldr now.. i kinda thought it cud gt dngerus. from my view, i kinda c hookin up n wateva comes next as somethin done in a relationship, whether it be bf/gf or 'friend with benifits'. If ur hookin in and up with some1 outside a relationship n then u decide u wnt a full "i love u i want u" relationship, and uv already hooked up, then what is there special to do wen ur in a relationship?....just a thought. Its just that I c it pointless....but fun lol...k dats all <;)

julius

Banned
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
oi... i don see ne probs wit d gud ol casual...bt gtn oldr now.. i kinda thought it cud gt dngerus. from my view, i kinda c hookin up n wateva comes next as somethin done in a relationship, whether it be bf/gf or 'friend with benifits'. If ur hookin in and up with some1 outside a relationship n then u decide u wnt a full "i love u i want u" relationship, and uv already hooked up, then what is there special to do wen ur in a relationship?....just a thought. Its just that I c it pointless....but fun lol...k dats all <;)
Oi, I don't see any problems with the good old casual... but getting older now... I kind of thought it couldn't get dangerous. From my view, I kind of see hooking up and whatever comes next as something done in a relationship, whether it be boyfriend/girlfriend or 'friend with benefits'. If you're hooking in and up with someone outside a relationship and then you decide you want a full 'I love you, I want you' relationship, and you've already hooked up, then what is there special to do when your in a relationship?... Just a thought. It's just that I see it is pointless... but fun... ok that's all.

The original was a little hard on the eyes.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Refer to Seinfeld on friends with benefits.
So- we need a little bit of this... With a little bit of that... But none of the other?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Yeah, but whilst we can have this and that; it always ends up with the other :S

X

xeuyrawp

Gavrillo said:
Yeah, but whilst we can have this and that; it always ends up with the other :S
Kramer: So what are you guys doing today?
Elaine: Oh you know, this that-
Jerry: And the other! *tickles Elaine*
Kramer: Boy, I really preferred you guys when you weren't a couple.

X

xeuyrawp

In relation to casual sex, I say if you're both willing and able, why not?

If you don't love the person you're fucking, it's nothing more than pleasure.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
PwarYuex said:
In relation to casual sex, I say if you're both willing and able, why not?

If you don't love the person you're fucking, it's nothing more than pleasure.
Ehhh, you can get diseases from too random people.

X

xeuyrawp

Gavrillo said:
Ehhh, you can get diseases from too random people.
Mate you can get diseases from non-random people. In anycase, I'd hope you had enough faith in me to be even remotely descerning in my choice :p

Come online! I want to talk

Yarg

HSC
i have casual spooning relationships with... well a lot of my friends, it looks weird to other people, but its what we do :p

nothing like a good spoon between friends.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i dont personally feel that there's anything wrong with casual relationships. i say bring 'em on. I don't want a serious r/ship at the moment, coz i'm 18, first year of uni, it's a time of experimentation! i dont have the need to be with a guy either. if he comes along, then great!

i've had a "friend with benefits" - i don't think i'd ever do it again. it can cause awkwardness and the risk of one falling and the other not is quite high.

but friends with benefits are different to casual relationships.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
datAsianGuy said:
oi... whats the difference???? plz explain
hmm i think i understand what jem (grk_styl)'s saying...

casual/fuck buddies = you met up, hooked up, and have continued to hook up, but you don't really hang out as friends

friends with benefits = you were friends first and started sleeping with each other, but you still meet up as friends.

if that makes sense...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bubz :D said:
hmm i think i understand what jem (grk_styl)'s saying...

casual/fuck buddies = you met up, hooked up, and have continued to hook up, but you don't really hang out as friends

friends with benefits = you were friends first and started sleeping with each other, but you still meet up as friends.

if that makes sense...
amen sister. :)
plus i kinda see a "casual relationship" as a proper relationship but it isn't serious. and thats different to "fuck buddies". casual relationships are more serious than fuck buddies, but not as serrious as a serious relationship. but thats just the way i see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)