Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

noobsgetowned

HSC
Did my English Paper 1 this morning. Was ok.
wrote altogether around 12 pages. ^^

My hands were bloody killing after i came out of the exam. Out of those 12, 9 i had memorised, meaning section 2 and 3 =]

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
kingsizecrunchi said:
you couldve just talked about her impact on the nazi and hitler image..her role as a form of propaganda..especially during the olympics, cause other countries were involved..so hitler's international image as a leader

also her contribution to media..

I did that
and then i got desperate..
and thought i ought to cover the latter part of her life ie the Nuba/Africa.

It's contribution was i said, vital to reducing racism/creating a more tolerant global community. & how she provided the only record of that tribe of people who are now extinct...

I was laughing as i was writing it.. it was so pathetic.

I couldnt spontaneously come up with any other way that the Nuba was some sort of 'contribution'.

Beege

HSC
I did the software CSSA today.... it wasn't the easiest test.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah you get 33 mill for the raindrop question but how do you find the number of drops per cm2?

33mill divide by?

Anonymous Koala

HSC
ahh french continuers tomorrow - i'm going to die and I'm sure that it will not be easy. I have no idea how to study for it either so i guess i wont.

anna12125

HSC
Did anybody get any hints for Ancient History Core topics, Akhenaten, Minoan Society or the persian war topic?
I feel so screwed for ancient history CSSA trials =(

HSC
ancient wasnt that hard, cept for pompeii, i thought pompeii was quite difficult. hatshepsut questions were quite lazy and very easy to write about.

i reckonz 90%

lol for that pompeii section i got 0/4 for one question didnt have a clue what it was i felt like a dick.

ntl07

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
i went really good... except i got question 1a) wrong..... i wrote car.......

gr.... wat did you write?
I wrote the road

taboud1

HSC
anyone find the extension 1 maths paper hard,? I though the binomial was a killer of a question, anyone nut it out

Rumbles

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
ancient wasnt that hard, cept for pompeii, i thought pompeii was quite difficult. hatshepsut questions were quite lazy and very easy to write about.

i reckonz 90%

lol for that pompeii section i got 0/4 for one question didnt have a clue what it was i felt like a dick.
I'd have to agree, Ancient was quiet easy, although P + H was hard. The only prblem i find is that the amount of writing is alot.:confused:

alfonso22

HSC
i thought the pompeii section was alright except for the ethics question..

i didnt really know what exactly to write about...

nadine06

HSC
taboud1 said:
anyone find the extension 1 maths paper hard,? I though the binomial was a killer of a question, anyone nut it out

that paper was soooooooooooooooo hard i almost passed out in the reading time. the last few yrs were no where near that standard

i left out questions the whole way through, even the smart 4unit girls found it hardddd

does this mean the HSC is easier or harder?????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)