Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

so-ha-na

HSC
yay! trailz r fkin ova!!!
gud lcuk to those who r still doin it

crank dat soulja boi!

simranatwal01

HSC
Heyy... how did every1 go in legal studies, modern history, & society & culture?? we didnt do the CSSA trials but our papers were heaps hard!!

classact

HSC
Got my Eng Modules Paper Back today, What did ppl write about in the BR/BNW Question, the evaluate how civilisation is defind by interactions with natural environment question, teacher said I missed the block on that one but didn't tell me what to write about.

Kmara2nv

HSC
Yay Im Gonna Get Raped On Wednesday For Three Unitt Woooohoooo Cant Wait Babyyy but even if i come last ill still be ranked 3 :D

beentherdunthat

HSC
Kmara2nv said:
Yay Im Gonna Get Raped On Wednesday For Three Unitt Woooohoooo Cant Wait Babyyy but even if i come last ill still be ranked 3 :D
lolz no kids in that class, I presume? :p ;)

You haven't done your Ext.1 exam yet???

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
classact said:
Got my Eng Modules Paper Back today, What did ppl write about in the BR/BNW Question, the evaluate how civilisation is defind by interactions with natural environment question, teacher said I missed the block on that one but didn't tell me what to write about.
Funny. I remember the BR+BNW question was something to do with human nature being constant thruout time o_O I prolly won't score so good in the essay, seeing as my whole argument was about decay in humanity, which totally goes against the whole "human nature is constant" idea, or IMO anyway >.>;

Mooju

HSC
WOOHOOO!!! I got 3 Unit back and i got 82/84! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH =DDDDD I can;'t believe it! I got 2u eng back as well! Not so great, but good enough for me 75/105! I couldn't ask for more than that when the average was about 55 so i'm pretty happy so far! how bout you guys?

Mooju

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, same here. 3U's like the only subject I'm relatively confident in. But even the 3U trial, I didn't go that good. Gah, stupid inefficient time management during the holis... Should've studied more -.-;
Ahh you'll be fine =] 3U was hard, but as you can see from post above, i was real happy with my mark! 4 u was just bad for time management i know what you mean, cause it was my last exam i think i was brain dead T.T

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Got my Eng trials back today. For paper 1, I got 12/10/10 in that order, which makes it 71%. Yay'ness at my mark XD Lol I did really badly in the half yearly's, so I'm happy with this mark. Altho this is due to the fact that paper 2 doesn't count. Still, I got 9/9 for paper 2, (Haven't covered Frontline yet) which is a great improvement in terms of KL. My BR/BNW mark dropped a lil, since I didn't study for it XD Now I'm feeling confident that I can at least pass Eng now ^.^; And I even managed to scrape a band 4, I think, which makes it all the sweeter XD

Mooju

HSC
i got the same for english paper one too! except it was 10/13/9 xDDD i stuffed up the physical journeys essay when i thought i did well =[ oh wells... paper 2 was crummy, i only got 14/15/14 so yer. it was kinda crap too XD

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: Catholic School Trials

i got 67/84 for maths ext 1.......
some1 got 82/84???i just cant believe~~~ how did u achieve it???

Mooju

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Catholic School Trials

eh i like maths ^^ it's fun!! =DDDD dont worry 67/84 is still really good! alotta people fail nyways so dont worry ^^ you should be able to push your mark up to about 75 for the hsc! =DDD and you'll like kickass then xD

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Mooju said:
i got the same for english paper one too! except it was 10/13/9 xDDD i stuffed up the physical journeys essay when i thought i did well =[ oh wells... paper 2 was crummy, i only got 14/15/14 so yer. it was kinda crap too XD
Lol, you call 9 a stuff up? x.x;

And OMFG, how can you possibly consider 14/15/14 for paper 2 crummy? O.O; And module B's your strongest module too? Come to our school with a mark like that and they'll prolly make you a VIP 4U Eng person or something ^.^

And you got 82 for 3U too O.O; Fuck, forget about 95+, an 100's coming your way lol.

*Is very worried about my 3U >.<;

Hikari Clover

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Catholic School Trials

67/84 for ext1 maths is just NO. 10 in my school:burn:

Last edited:

Mooju

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, you call 9 a stuff up? x.x;

And OMFG, how can you possibly consider 14/15/14 for paper 2 crummy? O.O; And module B's your strongest module too? Come to our school with a mark like that and they'll prolly make you a VIP 4U Eng person or something ^.^

And you got 82 for 3U too O.O; Fuck, forget about 95+, an 100's coming your way lol.

*Is very worried about my 3U >.<;
ROFL as if?!?!! no way near getting 100 T.T not by the looks of it anyway xD it's too hard~!! if i can get 95+ id be real happy indeedy!!! =DD and dont worry! you'll do fine in 3u! =DD everyone will ^^ besides its trials after all xP

And Hikari, you aint allowed to agree >.> it aint that good! xDDD think about the james ruse guys man!!! and being in the top 10 is GOOD 67 would probably be in the top 10 of my school too! and i mean it O.O actually that would be like 4th or something, and it's only 10th at your school?! your school is good then XD

Kmara2nv

HSC
lol yup exactly righhtt :D is it goood that ma skool is smallllll like i have 12 kidsin yr 12 (THE WHOLE YR 12)

Kmara2nv

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lolz no kids in that class, I presume? :p ;)

You haven't done your Ext.1 exam yet???
yea done it today ahhhh rapped mee might fail but everyone found it hardd

there only 3 kids in ma 3 unit classs

is it a advantage that i have a small class and a small year and wen i say small year i mean very small there is only 12 kids in yr 12 lol :D is this good wen it comes to ranking or doesnt mean nething ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)