• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I never found a problem with the grammer during that test.
LOL.

Quality work, Gabriel. I award a maximum of 13.7 on the Sam scale.

leb gal

addicted 2 u
HSC
did anybody get their standard english CSSA trials bak and took them home?? i still havnet got mine due to security period! how gayy

gowie

HSC
My trials sucked ass, for the reasonale effort i put in i got shit results from them (which would normally give me a an average - above average result)
From the majority of other results going around school the case was similar .It was a little confusing I must admit.

Im told form teachers and alumni that our school 'marks hard' in order to give us a 'wake up call' and to con us into worker harder. Dont know if this is true, in any case it makes it difficult to determine what are marks would be in if you were to treat trials as a 'mock' hsc.

oh and if u wanna kno wat i got i wont dissclose, ill only say that the majority of my subjects fell just under pass, whihc shitted me off :burn:Wats anyone elses opinion?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Mooju said:
havent the trialsalready finished?

Not necessarily as each school is free to set their own trial timetable so most schools have probably finished but there could be schools that are still doing them.

This is why the Independent Trial papers, for instance, have a security period up to last Friday, meaning that schools couldn't hand out/return those papers to students until then.

The only thing for sure is that ALL marks from schools have to be at the BOS by 21st September so all trials and assessments will have to be completed early enough for the teachers to mark them, have the students check them and then get the marks organised to send through by 21/9/07.

MathsIsWeird

HSC
i still got 2 trial papers to go and also another 2-3 assessment marks all of which were given to us right before the trials started i swear my school is probobly one of the worst because it is what they always do give all assessment tasks on the same time as we have exams and it really stresses me out :mad:

leb gal

addicted 2 u
HSC
MathsIsWeird said:
i still got 2 trial papers to go and also another 2-3 assessment marks all of which were given to us right before the trials started i swear my school is probobly one of the worst because it is what they always do give all assessment tasks on the same time as we have exams and it really stresses me out :mad:
omg i thought my school was bad... we have 2 trials i alredi did one and my last trial starts tomorrow finishes in 2 weeks...

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
lol yeh the physics cssa answers got the 1st question wrong also in 2unit maths the probability question in Q5 is also wrong.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
BIGTYMA said:
lol yeh the physics cssa answers got the 1st question wrong also in 2unit maths the probability question in Q5 is also wrong.
Yeah I got myself two marks out of that probability one :)

Actually I just realised that in 3 subjects I managed to get a mark or two that got me into the next lot of 10 (ie. 69 to 72, 79 to 81 etc)

Last edited:

shane23q06

HSC
CSSA papers were quite easier this year i reckon...except mathematics and extension 1 maths were bloody killers!!! economics, business and legal studies along with studies of religion 1 were quite straight forward.

free-bird

HSC
leb gal said:
did anybody get their standard english CSSA trials bak and took them home?? i still havnet got mine due to security period! how gayy
i havent even got my marks bak letalone ma paper..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)