Catholic Trials (paper 1) - What did u think? (1 Viewer)

Jenn

i actually thought the first engligh paper was pretty good he he he... question 2 was okay.. it was just weird that it was open to response!
but it wasnt THAT hard was it?

[Li]

Question 2 was really hard...It was to broad as well..took me at least 10 minutes to start writing something for it..

Geez, it wasn't that bad...
Sure, it took me a couple of minutes to think about how to tackle the question, but once I got started, the ideas just kept coming out
:)

chanfky

What's your second question?
My school's paper's second question is to write a letter to someone talking about your change in attitude about a place, a person etc.
Is that the Catholic one?

Originally posted by chanfky
What's your second question?
My school's paper's second question is to write a letter to someone talking about your change in attitude about a place, a person etc.
Is that the Catholic one?
No, that wasn't the catholic one.
The catholic one was something like: if you want to make enemies, try to change something

Open response...

I think alot of people resorted to doing speeches-- you can get away with alot in speeches ;)

I don't even know what kind of text type I replied in, i don't think I've ever made so much bs that flows, so I'm pretty proud of myself overall

Ely

Its not that hard when you think about it because it was free writing....so you could write it any way you wanted, and the topic was so broad therefore, you could make anything from it....

I did an autobiography of all the wrong decisions i have made in my life and the consequences.....oh well, trials are over.....dont care anymore :)

Basil84

Yeah

hey, everyone didn't do the catholic trial on the same day. its the 22nd i just did the paper today. U people scare me when u say u wrote 8 pages for section 3!! I can only write barely 3 in 40 mins!! Does anyone agree with me?? Or is it me who just sucks??

Bindi

I've been studying Gwen Harwood in relation to changing self and i found the essay in Section 3 of paper 1 to br the most irrelevant crock of shit i've ever come across!!! Journey's was a totally different topic so why did they have to try to twist it to fit changing self aswell!!!! Pissed off!

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
I did Gwen Harwood as well for change and i found the question really adaptable to the poetry:D ...... then yet again i did get 14/15 and i didn't even have enough time to write a conclusion!!!!!!:D

Rosencrantz

Ye gods that exam annoyed me! i absolutely crashed and burned in it. Section II got me, i misunderstood the question and waffled on about something completely irrelevant - completely missing the text. Argh.

Well at least i learned my lesson on that exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)