Catholic Trials (paper 1) - What did u think? (1 Viewer)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you sat for the CSSA paper, please don't post the questions here or send them to anyone until August 30 - just to be fair.

Christine

beige member
HSC
i actually thought the statement for section 2 was true. logically people don't react well to change especially if they are happy about the way things are. look at the board of studies for example they changed the HSC and made enemies out of us...... they probably would have anyway so bad example but u get my point.

Ely

But the catholic and Independent trial papers are totally different!!!! There is no way they would have the same sorts of questions when the exams arn't on at the same time!!!

They would be stupid if they did!

Pete

Originally posted by guest
hey pete, where about's did you live in kenthurst, i live in kenthurst! wow. and i know heaps of ppl from hills grammar, chris B, Jamie K, Peter G......and thats all!!
I am Peter G what is your name! You say you know me

Ely

i know who you are!!!!

When did you move to Nth Sydney? Cos you used to live on/near porters road hey!

Pete

Are you going to tell me who you are or not? You obviously know me, so what are you waiting for?

Sorry others who have to read this shit

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
There's a special function on these boards called 'private messaging' - you might want to try it. :)

Of course, you'd have to register first.

Ely

how do you modify your profile so you can? I only did this today.........and just said no to everything

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hrmm well I think it's not working because you've used the 'guest' nickname (which is meant to be restricted).

I can change your nickname for you, though - please pick a new one and post it here.

arcarsenal

Originally posted by Lazarus
If you sat for the CSSA paper, please don't post the questions here or send them to anyone until August 30 - just to be fair.
Oops. Shit. Sorry. Lips are sealed.

Morgues

I think all schools doing the catholic paper DID do it today however someone may have been sick etc

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Lazarus
too late, I've already seen the paper - Monte Sant Angelo was allowed to take their paper out I think
the best piece of advice i got was to plan a creative response beforehand, to save pondering time

oh well, I've got till nxt monday

sharlene84

i thought that paper was soo hard i couldnt answer most of the questions our teacher said write 4 - 6 pages for each section but i could hardly write 3. the second question was so hard i lost so much time on that one i ended up writing a diary entry which was really lame.

Stacey

I HATED that exam and i FAILED it really badly!!

I was going ok until the debate question in section 1, i just rushed through that coz i was running out of time. And then it just went down from there...

I did soooo bad in section 2 and i don't think i did very well in section 3. I'm just so glad its over, although i'm probably going to fail the modules tomorrow!

Stacey

I hated that exam and i failed really badly

I was doing ok till that debate question in section I and then it just went down from there. My section II was terrible and i don't think i did that well in section III either.

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
I didn't like the debate question where you had to choose a text between the three text and put why you would use it.

I choose the beach one, i think it was text 3, and said cause of refering to nature (technique) it allowed us to see our old world and how good it was... i just talked about 3 techniques and why etc . I forget the question a bit though

mkogan

Paper 1 was ok exept question 2!!!!!! Question 2 was the F****** hardest question ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)