Chance for recovery? (1 Viewer)

changeofheart

HSC
My first term of year 12 was horrible, I didn't produce the results I should have... due to my laziness.
The marks ranged from 50-60% in the assessments, but considering these individual assessments weigh 10% of the total internal percentage and also assuming I pick up my game and hit the top marks for the following exams, how much of an impact would my first term marks have on my overall internal score?
My subjects are: 2u 3u Maths, 2u 3u English, Physics, Pdhpe

Any realistic approximation of my atar?
Yummy, thanks!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends what your school is ranked. A very competitive one - your screwed.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
My first term of year 12 was horrible, I didn't produce the results I should have... due to my laziness.
The marks ranged from 50-60% in the assessments, but considering these individual assessments weigh 10% of the total internal percentage and also assuming I pick up my game and hit the top marks for the following exams, how much of an impact would my first term marks have on my overall internal score?

Yummy, thanks!
Uh oh

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
^ Lol. Your dance moves are to fly - I recommend dropping Food Tech. Your wife would cook you stuff anyway. Only kidding. =]

Clank_

HSC
So long as you don't screw up any more exams you'll do fine.

tigertooth

HSC
repeat year 12 lol

you can do this unlimited amoutn of times i think

Amogh

HSC
N/A

Yummy, thanks!
MIND!
You can still excel (based on your definition), if you truly put the required effort in. It is simply a matter of genuine attempt.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
MIND!
You can still excel (based on your definition), if you truly put the required effort in. It is simply a matter of genuine attempt.
agree

it is not the end fo the world if your first assessment isnt good.

I know someone who got an 8/15 for her first task in English and ended up with a rank of like 21. BTW this was at Fort Street (13th). In the end she achieved an ATAR of 99.70.

I am also another example if you want. English I got 7/15 for first task still ended up with an overall score of 88(exam = 89) as I never gave up and put in the effort. Same with Chemistry was in bottom 10, ended up climbinb to rank 21 as I told myself I could do it and worked hard. My final mark was 89 as well.

So dont lose hope. If you try your best and never give up, you cans till dow well. Also remember you can only go up from here if you try your best

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
agree

it is not the end fo the world if your first assessment isnt good.

I know someone who got an 8/15 for her first task in English and ended up with a rank of like 21. BTW this was at Fort Street (13th). In the end she achieved an ATAR of 99.70.

I am also another example if you want. English I got 7/15 for first task still ended up with an overall score of 88(exam = 89) as I never gave up and put in the effort. Same with Chemistry was in bottom 10, ended up climbinb to rank 21 as I told myself I could do it and worked hard. My final mark was 89 as well.

So dont lose hope. If you try your best and never give up, you cans till dow well. Also remember you can only go up from here if you try your best
I'm in the bottom 10 :D
but I'm not 21st... ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)