• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Change the nudity laws! (3 Viewers)

Do you support full public nudity?

• No, its vile.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Yes, I want to hang free with the wind.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Possibly, but we need a context approach- ie not in schools, workplace

Votes: 44 47.3%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Kids exist outside of school. Our streets should be safe for all children. This is the social society of peace and love and family and life! Fuck off anti-birth mentality

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yay for not letting people exist in their natural state!

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
I'd go further.

Clothing should be illegal.
what type of a stupid threae is this the minute nudity becomes legal i believe it would beeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooo depressing it's like animals, don't animlas walk around naked with their assess showing.

JClamp

Banned
HSC
Kids exist outside of school. Our streets should be safe for all children. This is the social society of peace and love and family and life! Fuck off anti-birth mentality
and when outside of the school it is the job of the parent to protect their child from what they deem to be immoral. Put them in masks etc.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
what type of a stupid threae is this the minute nudity becomes legal i believe it would beeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooo depressing it's like animals, don't animlas walk around naked with their assess showing.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHhahahahahahaahahhahaha

EDIT: You are the stupidest person alive.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
and when outside of the school it is the job of the parent to protect their child from what they deem to be immoral. Put them in masks etc.
The thing is that it is inherently immoral and the state should recognise this. The public sphere is meant to be an environment safe for all rightful citizens. Once it is not, then it is essentially not a public sphere anymore - just a sphere for powerful interest groups who crush the rights of the wholesome weaker sectors. May as well take the clothes off the emperor and have every man for himself - omg this is the natural order yer freedom

JClamp

Banned
HSC
if religious types are in the minority then i see no reason why their inherently moral beliefs should be given preference.

and since this is the case, i deem that all catholics be executed at sundown

OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
if religious types are in the minority then i see no reason why their inherently moral beliefs should be given preference.
Bc theyre right and apply to all of humanity, comrade:cool:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I say go 2 hell dirtbag!!!!!~!Wsw2

and repeat

JClamp

Banned
HSC
no, you're quite wrong. morality is relative. like everything else. stop being weak and come to this realisation. your catholic laws are no more relevant and correct than the laws that governm animalistic, cave dwelling societies such as those in Somalia.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
no, you're quite wrong. morality is relative. like everything else. stop being weak and come to this realisation. your catholic laws are no more relevant and correct than the laws that governm animalistic, cave dwelling societies such as those in Somalia.
It is this poisonous idea that has been the downfall of our civilization. Catholic laws speak to the very core of what man is and will become in ur skin heart locked in a gran torino. You see two different societies and logically assume that each is of equal merit and right because you have no framework to fall back on which gives you strength and conviction in truths beyond you wretched self. Result is decline and fall; colonization by the stronger middle-eastern peoples with all their hatred and oppression

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Are you not an animal?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
It is this poisonous idea that has been the downfall of our civilization. Catholic laws speak to the very core of what man is and will become in ur skin heart locked in a gran torino. You see two different societies and logically assume that each is of equal merit and right because you have no framework to fall back on which gives you strength and conviction in truths beyond you wretched self
You don't need god for an objective morality.

See Ayn Rand.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The thing is that it is inherently immoral and the state should recognise this.

PROVE IT.

You can't point to your big book of Jesus and say that something is automatically bad and then try to enforce this standard upon everyone else.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's true. The Church has the responsibility to awaken these truths within all men for all ages. She has largely failed in recent decades, perhaps centuries. But my God what a few hundred yrs the west has had, aye? Tough competition imo. But the truth is there for all sensitive and thoughtful human beings.

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okay, there's many problems with these thought. apart from the fact i have no desire to see people walking around 'freely', think of the hygiene issues of having genitalia be free, you wouldn't be able to sit down anywhere, but how would that be enforced? what about having children/teens wander the streets naked, they'd practically have a sign on their heads saying, 'pedophiles, come hither!'. sexual harassment would go through the roof, people walking along with others able to touch them in places that they shouldn't be. imagine somewhere crowded where everyone's pushed up against each other. you're just asking for spread of stis. imo it's a ridiculous concept.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I know exactly what it is you consider "The truth"; I was a Christian up until several years ago. So no, that's not the problem.

The problem is that of the many, many god-bothering folk that I have talked over the years, not one has given me a valid reason as to why it is the truth.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I know. Just think of the issues surrounding peak hour public transport for instance!
Kinda hot actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)