Charmed Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
Charmed is back! :D It's one of my favourite TV series - I've never missed an episode.

Any obsessed Charmed fans out there?

I started out hating Phoebe (most people did) but now she's my favourite. She's really come a long way. :) I also started out liking Piper the most but she's too neurotic for me these days.

I really hate how Channel 10 is promoting the whole sex appeal thing, which focuses all the attention on Phoebe, rather than the storyline... :mad:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I wouldnt say im an obsessed fan in the slightest... i'll only watch it if im home.

But i like Paige the most.

The storyline is pretty crappy but i still like to watch it. So thats why the sexual stuff is some of the best stuff, when is Paige going to get a boy?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ok, the real question is here, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS PIECE OF SHIT GET A SEVENTH SEASON? there is no justice in this world :mad:

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Yea i rekon Charmed was pretty gud...I started watchin in yr 6 but I'm findin that the storyline now is pretty lame with this time travel shit

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Charmed used to be good until they ran out of mythical creatures to write in their storylines. I watched the first episode of the season on Sunday and wasn't impressed.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
im with glycerine on this one. It is bullshit that charmed still goes on but other shows were canned. i miss angel.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha that's exactly what i said to crazyhobo when i found out about this travesty of a show getting seven seasons, whereas great shows like angel and firefly get prematurely canned. i guess people with good taste are a minority group. ;)

Fry

just imagine, we could've been watching Angel season 6 right now. aarrghh...i fucking hate the wb. :vcross:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i think im watching it more out of habit nowadays since i've been watching for so long. but yeah...they certainly do seem to be running out of mythical creatures.

Is it true that cole might be coming back? That might spice up the show a little...hmmm...cole...

I suppose the show is still on because it actually has had loyal fans for all this time. And hm... i prefered buffy way more than angel...

Back to charmed...its not a bad way to spend and hour...i havent yet spent an hr watching it and thought "wtf" except maybe the episode where paige when to an alternate universe and killed cole. The show is getting a bit weird though...with leo turning more neurotic than piper.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
charmed was good when it had cole, jason dean and drew fuller (adult chris). but now all have left, it's kinda crap. and the whole baby thing.... ehh its a lil boring.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
cole is back for the 150th episode... wow.. *snore*

the bad thing is, Angel was getting better ratings than charmed! WTF. My only conclusion is that the 3 witches were giving the wb powers that be, blowjobs to keep them on the air.

Fry

i might hang around for the third episode though. Charisma Carpenter guest stars. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ooh really?

the only reasons i may draw myself away from better things (ie: everything, ever) and to watch charmed are: charisma carpenter and julian mcmahon

Amryllis

HSC
Wow... I didn't make this thread expecting people to come and bag the show out to bits :(. But fair enough, I agree the first episode was kinda dull. It does get better though.

If you like Charisma Carpenter, stick around especially for episode 10 - the whole episode is about her.

Btw, Beckiki_S: Paige will get a boy soon :).

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
I wouldnt say im an obsessed fan in the slightest... i'll only watch it if im home.

But i like Paige the most.

The storyline is pretty crappy but i still like to watch it. So thats why the sexual stuff is some of the best stuff, when is Paige going to get a boy?
yeah I like paige the best out of the 3 too

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
I used to like Charmed a lot more, it's still alright but you can tell they're running out of intesting evil things to fight.

Amryllis

HSC
They kinda ran out of evil things to fight a while back (new evil always emerges though)... But other things have kept it interesting.

I like Paige too, but sometimes the way she talks can get a little annoying. Actually... That's the case with all of them really... I especially hate it when Piper or Phoebe says "you're ok, Wyatt.. You're ok..." Other than a few of those lines, I find that they have a lot of quite witty ones. :D

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Alyassa Milanno looked like a butch biker with her hair short. I couldn't stand it, and never watched another episode of Charmed. My question, is her hair still freakin' ugly? I'm mean, sexist view points aside, she was pretty hot before the whole 'snippy-snippy' incident.

But I digress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)