Charmed Season 7 (1 Viewer)

SWEETBOX

HSC
charmed ay

i tell ya what...that alyssa milano chick makes that show..without her u jus got another crappy show like angel...brings me bak to commando days

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
missed episode of charmed when i went to camp and when i came back it wasnt on anymore...anyone know what happened to charmed???

Amryllis

HSC
Charmed has been canned... After 6 seasons, they finally decided that it's not worth the air time. You can tell when they move it to an obscure time like Sunday 6:30. And now that obscure timeslot has been taken by Summerland. And it was the Xtra Factor before that. Oh well... Guess I'll just have to keep downloading.

Amryllis

HSC
Well, they are definitely not all in their twenties anymore. Paige would be in her late twenties, Piper and Phoebe should be in their early thirties now.

The story and the characters have to evolve over time. They can't stay twenty-something and single while still looking for love forever.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
exactly...the show has been how old now?

I think its good that the sisters have devoped and grown up but yeah...the whole pheobie wont forgive cole for being evil even though he didnt have a choice was really annoying

Amryllis

HSC
I don't think it was Phoebe not forgiving Cole for being evil, coz she was with him for all that time knowing that he was Balthazar. She just didn't want to have him in her life anymore and he was constantly hanging around pulling out all tricks and whatnot to get her back. She was just sick of that, I reckon.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeah...but he did all that just to get her back because he loved her more than anything and was willing to throw away everything just to be with her and i think that is something she should forgive him for. Afterall he only became evil to save the sisters from the source.

kow_dude

HSC
I dont watched charmed anymore, it sucked ever since Pru left.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
hmmm...never liked pru that much...but since paige replaced pru and initially i found paige to be quite annoying, yeah...it did begin to suck but then cole kept the whole thing up and then he left...but I was just thinking that the episodes are beginning to get a litttle better when ten canned it hmph

kow_dude

HSC
... and also, Paige's voice is very squeaky and irritating

Amryllis

HSC
Paige does have that snappy way of talking... I hated her at the beginning coz I hated the idea of having a 4th sister to fill in Pru's place, also coz Rose McGowan used to go out with Marilyn Manson and that really isn't very appealling - she seemed like a bitchy punk type. But eventually I started liking her.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
hehe...when paige first came on charmed, I only knew her to be the one who went out with Marilyn Manson

apparently shannon doherty was pretty bitchy as well and thats why she left cos she didnt get along with her 'sisters'

Amryllis

HSC
Considering how Rose McGowan has outlasted Shannen Doherty now, since it's her 4th season (Shannen did 3 seasons), she probably gets along with the others better than Shannen did. Although with Shannen, it was mainly between her and Alyssa Milano. Alyssa and Holly are really close, like real sisters.

Amryllis

HSC
No... It was canned many weeks ago since Xtra Factor started and then Summerland.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Charmed is GOOOOONE!!!.......again

Dudes, Dudettes....
Charmed has left screens again!!!
Season 7 wasnt even a full season was it?
i think i watched like 5 episodes and then it went POOF!!

If anyone could please explain???

-Adina

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Charmed is GOOOOONE!!!!! ....again

Dudes, Dudettes..
Charmed has left the building again...
Is it just me or was Season 7 cut short?
I think i saw like 5 episodes go to air and then the next week Charmed just went POOF!!!!
Anyone care to explain these happenings if they can?

-Adina

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
sweetXinsanity said:
Dudes, Dudettes..
Charmed has left the building again...
Is it just me or was Season 7 cut short?
I think i saw like 5 episodes go to air and then the next week Charmed just went POOF!!!!
Anyone care to explain these happenings if they can?

-Adina
yeh, fucken ch10! they axed charmed for xfactor- and xfactor was just shit. now i have to resort to downloading new eps of charmed. i miss charmed :( apparently julian mmahon is coming back and so are a few old people for a comback episode :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)