Charmed Season 7 (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Charmed was great when Pru was in it.

I have a deep commitment to original characters

Hence when Will left from Secret Life of Us...

Amryllis

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Alyassa Milanno looked like a butch biker with her hair short. I couldn't stand it, and never watched another episode of Charmed. My question, is her hair still freakin' ugly? I'm mean, sexist view points aside, she was pretty hot before the whole 'snippy-snippy' incident.
Her hair isn't that short anymore. I hated her short hair in season 6 as well, she looks heaps better with long hair. And I'm glad that Rose McGowan's hair isn't red now. :D They looks heaps more like sisters when they all have dark brown hair.

Tuggi3 said:
What time/ day is Charmed on anyway?
Charmed was on Sunday at 6:30 this week (weird time slot). I assume it'll be the same time next week.

Amryllis

HSC
I thought so too... I hated the idea of having this unknown 4th sister suddenly pop up and I hated Rose McGowan at first. But I got used to it and even got to like Paige. :) Now I like her better than Piper the Neurotic.

But Shannen Doherty left the show coz she was fighting with everyone or something. Shannen and Alyssa hated each other. Just that lost my respect for Shannen. :(

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
The only reason I'd ever watch Charmed would be because someone I really love/admire is on it.
David Anders, what have you done to me?! :eek:
I really hope that I can keep my Charmed-watching experience to the one episode. :mad:

HSC
the problem with this show, like so many other shows [buffy for example], is that they started out with self-contained episodes. a problem character was introduced at the start, and by the end they had defeated it. after about season 2 or 3 i think, these shows start to have continuing storylines. its not so much 1 problem per episode, and more about 1 big problem spanning the whole season, with minor problems in between. by the end of buffy i found out if i missed an episode i had no idea what was happening. now its happening with charmed too.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeah...i kinda missed a few episodes of last season so i didnt really know whats wrong with leo but after two episodes i think im starting to catch up again

Amryllis

HSC
If you miss an episode you can always read episode summaries online. :)

Once I missed an episode and I downloaded it years later to watch it. So now I can say I've never missed an episode! :D

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
They always wear the best clothes. Anyway, I also think the show is running out of ideas but I still like it. And the whole Piper's kids thing is confusing. I didn't realise Chris was born and I was like 'wow, Whyid (?) has been a baby for..ages..."

Fry

live_without_it said:
the problem with this show, like so many other shows [buffy for example], is that they started out with self-contained episodes. a problem character was introduced at the start, and by the end they had defeated it. after about season 2 or 3 i think, these shows start to have continuing storylines. its not so much 1 problem per episode, and more about 1 big problem spanning the whole season, with minor problems in between. by the end of buffy i found out if i missed an episode i had no idea what was happening. now its happening with charmed too.
how is that a problem? i personally hate stand alone episodes and prefer continuing storylines which keep you tuning in every week just like one very long movie. although some of Buffy's stand alone episodes were quite good e.g. the musical.

Fry

i saw last week's ep and the preview for this week and ch10 advertised 'Buffy's Cordelia'. how cool is that?

btw, since this show first started i have always detested the whole Leo and whitelighter storyline. they should just scrap it already.

HSC
Fry said:
how is that a problem? i personally hate stand alone episodes and prefer continuing storylines which keep you tuning in every week just like one very long movie. although some of Buffy's stand alone episodes were quite good e.g. the musical.
i hate the continuing storylines because it usually seems like the writers are lazy. rather than coming up with a new plot each week they just use one big one. and often it drags on far, far, FAR too long [eg: the whole cole/balthazar 'is he good or is he evil?' thing on charmed - how boring was that?!? it just kept repeating itself...] small continuing storylines are OK [not great] - but if it just drags on its too boring. i like fresh, new plots each week.

Amryllis

HSC
funky_a said:
They always wear the best clothes. Anyway, I also think the show is running out of ideas but I still like it. And the whole Piper's kids thing is confusing. I didn't realise Chris was born and I was like 'wow, Whyid (?) has been a baby for..ages..."
Wyatt is like 2 years old now... And Chris was born in the finale of season 6.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Amryllis said:
If you miss an episode you can always read episode summaries online. :)

Once I missed an episode and I downloaded it years later to watch it. So now I can say I've never missed an episode! :D
where can you dl episodes? Once I dled one episode i missed and got sent some email about copyright...scary...

Amryllis

HSC
Uh... I think there's like a rule against people on BOS telling each other where you can download things or something... My boyfriend is constantly telling people off for doing that (he's a mod).

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
your allowed to pm it arent you? And anyway...i just to catch up on epies which has already been shown on tv and not gonna distribute it or anything like that.

Munchy

HSC
Charmed has gradually begun to go downhill.... :( I mean, Nick friggin Lachey is on it now! It was really good in the very beginning with Andy and Cole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)