cheating (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
How uncomfortable to be sitting in the exam having a piece of paper in your underwear..
Plus they could probably hear you touching the piece of paper and you'll get a 0

Lucas_

HSC
Re: Anyone going to cheat this year?

this thread made front page of smh .. lol ?

bigSKEAMO1

HSC
N/A
Did everyone else have the supervisor beforehand say: "Hand up any notes you've brought in by mistake and you won't get in trouble" or something similar?

I really want to hand up a huge pile of sheets on Wednesday

shannan94

HSC
Did everyone else have the supervisor beforehand say: "Hand up any notes you've brought in by mistake and you won't get in trouble" or something similar?
Yes, as far as i'm aware they are required to outline this prior to the commencement of the exam.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

I really want to hand up a huge pile of sheets on Wednesday
It's there because students often have notes right up until before the exam, and don't have a good way to dispose of them. It definitely happens at uni, so I assume it's the same for HSC.

HSC
i just gave my notes to my friend he probably chucked them

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It's there because students often have notes right up until before the exam, and don't have a good way to dispose of them. It definitely happens at uni, so I assume it's the same for HSC.
+1, we had a bin right next to our school hall entrance and there were students reading notes all the way up there and then chucking them in the bin.

Timshady

HSC
You could use unused BoS 2012 writing booklets from the previous exam when the supervisor didn't take them off you. I have got a few empty booklets from Monday although I have no intent of cheating.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You could use unused BoS 2012 writing booklets from the previous exam when the supervisor didn't take them off you. I have got a few empty booklets from Monday although I have no intent of cheating.
Haha what? My school you aren't even allowed to take the exam paper when you leave and they are meant to let unused booklets not get sent to Sydney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)