Cheating... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsBarz

HSC
I've got a funny story about cheating. This happened when I was in primary school. We were having a math exam and during the exam, the teacher realised that somebody was cheating. He didn't say anything about it until the end of the exam.
Then once the exam was finished. He told everyone that somebody cheated (he didn't name the person). He then proceeded to ask various individuals around the class what they thought the punishment should be hehehe! And then of course amongst those individuals was the cheater hahha, and she was just like ummh... nothing... when everybody was like LINCH THE CHEATER!!

Funniest and most embarassing thing I have ever witnessed. I think she cried too :D!

sampognetta

HSC
this forum got kinda side tracked for a bit there.
sorry everyone.
but yea, cheating is just wrong. i could think of thousands of ways to cheat, but could you stand thinking back on your days during the hsc or even looking at your final mark. you would forever hold a huge weight of guilt. also, you cant really brag about it to anyone because they would have worked for their mark. the ramifications of cheating would play on my conscience too much. you would never feel like you earned your hsc.

rcandelori

If you cheat, you ultimately deserve humiliation and embarrassment. There is just no excuse that can justify cheating.

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
msg for hye class: noone thinks ur cool by the way u talk to other ppl !!! stop lettin ur ego type on the keyboard !!!

as for the topic of this thread (which coincidently prob has less posts than those relating to hye class), yes cheating is bad, but i dont think cheaters should be sanctioned really ... if they hav any concience then they will regret it (esp for hsc) ... if they dont hav any concience who cares, what kind of meaningfull life are they goin to live ??

silentprayer

silently praying
HSC
i did not cheat in any exams myself but in year 8 we had this wide reading thing for english and you have to read at least five books and give a summary of each. Well I didnt read any and neither did i attemp to so i just completely made up 5 summaries with the events in ffx and then i made up the titles and authors etc.. hehe and whats more i was awarded with a merit certificate from my teacher ^^
when i was doing a speech for the books i studied infront of my class some of my classmates begin to grin as they know whats going on... luckily they did not tell

also from yr7-yr10 whenever i was given maths homework (which was every lesson) i would not do them and have never done them instead i just copied the answers from the back of my book, the teacher never found out but i guess that 99% of the people in the grade did that. there was a few times that the teacher caught people copying from the back of the book when they are copying right infront of the teacher.. heh.. i guess thats cheating too isnt it..?

anyway i find this argument hilarious and i anticipate on what comments hye class is going to give... whatever it is though i hope he understands the replies to his gay comments (no pun intended)

rcandelori

silentprayer said:
i did not cheat in any exams myself but in year 8 we had this wide reading thing for english and you have to read at least five books and give a summary of each. Well I didnt read any and neither did i attemp to so i just completely made up 5 summaries with the events in ffx and then i made up the titles and authors etc.. hehe and whats more i was awarded with a merit certificate from my teacher ^^
when i was doing a speech for the books i studied infront of my class some of my classmates begin to grin as they know whats going on... luckily they did not tell

also from yr7-yr10 whenever i was given maths homework (which was every lesson) i would not do them and have never done them instead i just copied the answers from the back of my book, the teacher never found out but i guess that 99% of the people in the grade did that. there was a few times that the teacher caught people copying from the back of the book when they are copying right infront of the teacher.. heh.. i guess thats cheating too isnt it..?

anyway i find this argument hilarious and i anticipate on what comments hye class is going to give... whatever it is though i hope he understands the replies to his gay comments (no pun intended)
I'm not sure he is capable. Hye Class's notes, if he has any at all, are littered with homophobic rambling on various insignificant topics.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
silentprayer said:
that's funny, the worst thing happened to this guy in my 3unit maths class last year. he promised he'd do his homework(there was quite alot of it he had to do), and he promised he'd bring it in next week. after he gave it in, the next class, the teacher looked at him and went......"Sachin, for all that copying you did from the back of the book, the least you could have done was copy the right chapter!" hahahaha, he copied out the wrong chapter! how ultimately stupid!

fujiwara.takumi

Project D Racer
HSC
Damn i'm a tad late but hye class you are the BIGGEST wank stain i have come across. U GOITER, SMEGGING GIT

stainmepink

HSC
meh who gives a shit about hye class.

a message to all: if i happen to see you cheating in one of MY exams in the hsc i'll spank ur furry little ass when i get out of there. don't cheat children.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you wont be able to spank my furry arse as i finish tomorrow yay!!! :D

hollybox

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Thats a great idea, instead of being racist and homophobic lets make fun of people who are mentally of physically disabled.

darkroomgirl

HSC
Cheating is so wrong. I don't see the point in it. I'd hate to get into uni thinking that it was my cheating and not my hard work that got me there... a hollow victory, like what someone said, I think.

cint

HSC
yes the guy is a nerd
but you're an absolute dick
go back to your hole

sampognetta

HSC
hollybox said:
Thats a great idea, instead of being racist and homophobic lets make fun of people who are mentally of physically disabled.
i agree. why are people such scum bags. i know a fair few people who are down syndrome and they are the kindest people around.
can this forum please stay on track and comment on cheating and not voice predudiced views or poke fun at the disadvantaged.
thankyou hollybox

C

Crazy Pomo

Cheating is cool. I have no problem with it. Personally it's not for me. You have to look at this differently. Cheating isn't fair but nor is this wretched life haha. I have a confession:

For some of my exams I have prepared a A4 peice of paper with all the quotes and info I intend to use. Make it into columns and a small font and increase the indents and it all fits on the page. Also, print both sides. Then just chuck it in your back pocket and go to the loo and check it.

However. I haven't actually used this yet. I have had too and I wouldn't have time anyway. Oh, except for maths, but I have no respect for maths anyway and I will go shit in it regardless.

However, the main reason I havent cheated is that there is a chick in my grade who does it all the time. By cheating I mean she writes before she's allowed to, and she sneaks in extra shit after pens down. Sure, when they say pens down you generally finish the word or maybe the sentence, which is technically cheating, but hey. But what this chick does it check to see if the coast is clear and writes as much as she can after pens down. In the trial she did it for a full 10 minutes cause the teacher is kinda lax. On top of this she is a fucking disgusting pathetic liar, ugly and a utterly pathetic human being andno one likes her. She is smart enough and she doesn't need to cheat, but given her track record, it could be said that obviously she ISN'T smart enough. Oh did I mention she was ugly? Anyway. In the one unit religion exam I forgot to answer 3 multi choices (stupid me) and at the end I was like FUCK! I could have easily filled in the three spots but then I looked over and SHE was sitting next to me, in all her horror to the hilt. I went to CHEAT, but then I thought...no... no.... I'm better than that, no I'm not... I'm just better than HER! So I barred it and stayed on my moral highhorse.

Hatrid is a powerful thing. It's sorta become a little game in our class to watch her after the exam! I'm considering yelling out at the top of my voice in my next and last exam... who thinks I should???

sampognetta

HSC
ooooh. id have to advise against shouting in the exam room, despite the fact that they say pens down. some of the supervisors are real nazi's and they might penalise you for it.
my advice, just be proud of the fact that you earned your mark.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Hatrid is a powerful thing. It's sorta become a little game in our class to watch her after the exam! I'm considering yelling out at the top of my voice in my next and last exam... who thinks I should???
Fuck yes. Though she may not actually be ugly - hatred does that to you - she deserves to be exposed. Smite the cheating bitch.

On the cheating issue itself? I could never bring myself to do it. In dark times I've plotted how to do it - like, writing on my leg - but always with the knowledge that I'd never ACTUALLY do it, heh. I'd fear the consequences and, god forbid, my parents' disappointment more than I'd ever fear getting a lower mark than I could have HAD I cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)