Chemistry Predictions?? (1 Viewer)

RBKSoulja

HSC
I've heard predictions the exam may be more calculation based this year (which is also what they said last year). Anyone aiming at certain questions to prepare for?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Seriously - don't predict. Just study everything.

Monsterman

HSC
I hope they ask the dry/lead acid cell.. and compare it with those other ones.. cause they take alot of time for me to remember the formulas.....

imoO

HSC
But according to Le Chatelier's principle, the more we predict, the equilibrium will shift to favor the production of an exam paper which is unpredictable...LOL JKS

I predict a hard test....just because most of my other tests have been weird this year.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
But according to Le Chatelier's principle, the more we predict, the equilibrium will shift to favor the production of an exam paper which is unpredictable...LOL JKS

I predict a hard test....just because most of my other tests have been weird this year.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

But if you are talking about Le Chatelier's principle, we are probably talking about cases similar to buffers here.
Although small changes can be resisted, large changes (predictions) will eventually allow us to predict the paper.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

rofl ivan

truestar92

HSC

ROFL thats hilarious
but i'd have to agree its unpredictable and i have a feeling it will be difficult

boxhunter91

HSC
I hope they ask the dry/lead acid cell.. and compare it with those other ones.. cause they take alot of time for me to remember the formulas.....
I actually hope they do aswell.
Ive stuck my head into remembering em.
All the equations + what are the electrolytes.
Im banking on Titration experiment or calculation.

sannous1

HSC
i freakn hate chemistry i hope its not too hard i havent even gone over my option yet arhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we0426

Banned
HSC
:(
You would be band 6 response for sure.
yeah wtff is wrong with that dude either he is obsessed with penis or he is gon mental studian forensic chem...

omg i hope it comes on every thing except 6 marks on water managment..coz i dont have much knowledge on them...

but other than that cant wait 4 da exam...

we0426

Banned
HSC
You would be band 6 response for sure.
i freakn hate chemistry i hope its not too hard i havent even gone over my option yet arhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what option.............AND dw u well be fine ur muslim..inshallah every thing well work out fine..just pray its not like da 2 unit mahs exam.....i was like:bomb: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

sannous1

HSC
what option.............AND dw u well be fine ur muslim..inshallah every thing well work out fine..just pray its not like da 2 unit mahs exam.....i was like:bomb: yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

lollll thanks, inshallah everythn does work out well, i hope ur right, yeh the maths exam was a pain in the ass kild my life lol wat skool u at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)