chemistry: where is every1 up to? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Unfortunately, my class is pretty much skimming the topic really fast and is just one or two lesson away before starting our last topic, the problem is when they skim, it all the easy bit ><' meaning self study is a bit of a problem especially with all these assessment and trial coming up ><'
Rather do what most school does, go really slowly but really drill the topic in every student head, drill, drill, just cram it in! :p

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
finished PoM and AE, we're up to dot point 3 of CMM. although we did kinda skim over dot point 2 and finished it in 2 lessons...

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
man, my chemistry class is the pits. We just finished Production of Materials and The Acidic Environment, haven't started the next module yet.
Chemisty sucks
what are you guys doing for options?
option: industrial chem (which is what most people are doing right??)

random-1005

Banned
HSC
option: industrial chem (which is what most people are doing right??)
doing shipwrecks, our teacher seems to think we have already done like 1/4 of it when we did galvanic cells in first module so it will take less time

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
doing shipwrecks, our teacher seems to think we have already done like 1/4 of it when we did galvanic cells in first module so it will take less time
I've heard shipwrecks is the easiest, so lucky you :)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I highly doubt we're gonna finish the course before the trials - we just finished AE last friday :(

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
lol look in the bottom right hand corner of his post. why are there stupid people doing chemistry?
1) i dont DO chemistry, i completed my HSC last year (look to the LEFT of my post)
2) still dont understand what's at the bottom right hand corner...it doesnt disclose the school
3)what do you define as 'stupid'? i rekon i went pretty well in the HSC, especially Chemistry...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)