chicks don't have logic (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
I get told this ^ all the time from my ex who I'm still in contact with. However, there are a few things that have confused me regardless of how I look at it, and I'd like some different perspectives.

1. On getting back together -
Him: I'd like to give it another go. [I'd assumed that he meant the relationship]
Apparent meaning I didn't pick up on: I'd like to give you another chance.

2. On failing at getting back together -
Him: We should never see or talk to each other ever again
Him the following day: Hey I think we should give this friends thing another go.

3. In general
Him: Exes should never see each other after they've broken up
Fact: We're still seeing each other and he gets pissy when I ignore him.

Him [after being ignored for two weeks because I have hang ups about being constantly mindfucked by him]: *has the audacity to be upset*
Me: *tells him why I did so*

Later on...
Him after I start talking to him again: *reverts to fuckwit status that pushed me away in the first place that he knows about*

Thoughts?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
fuck his brains out/into a coma

thatll teach him a lesson

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Both sides revert to their own illogical emotional mindsets at times. I am sure you have done some inconsistent shit to him too.

1. Not much difference, but if he emphasises the you he sounds like a dipshit. That kind of attitude means it was never going to work.

2. typical reactions to a breakup. Personally i like to not see them for atleast a few months so i can sort my shit out and then maybe see them sometimes at social events and stuff, a few more months after that and we might even be friends. he obviously knows he should stay away, but he cant help himself cause he is neurotic.

3. Maybe he needs closure? he obviously still feels attached. Was alcohol ever involved in any of these conversations? thats pretty much the reason i refuse to have conversations of any significance when i am drunk.

HSC
haven't actually read any of this thread, just the title... but anyway, girls do have logic but I'm fairly sure we're steered by emotion way more than males are which gives the projection that we lack logic.

:2cents:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
This.

I don't understand what this has to do with logic? Your course of action seemed logical.
It's just his way shutting me up when I try to tell him that he's wrong about something. It's also his view on women in general.

3. Maybe he needs closure? he obviously still feels attached. Was alcohol ever involved in any of these conversations? thats pretty much the reason i refuse to have conversations of any significance when i am drunk.
He's the one who broke it off, so I don't know about closure as such.

Not really. When he's drunk is the only time he initiates conversation... but it's mainly one-track and I play along because it's funny; he's also more talkative and probably less of an asshole than normal. It's only happened a few times though.

that guy's got problems
unfortunately he's also got a good side that i really miss and still see sometimes.

Last edited:

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
I had a similar situation last year that would up around exam time. He was calling all the time, totally fucking me over emotionally and in the end I just cut all ties. Haven't talked to him since, but his legacy lives in my shit marks that semester. I missed him heaps, but made the right decision, he was a bit of a dead shit.
Like serius said, maybe just cut him off for a month or a few months and see how your life is without all this shit.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
whenever anyone says chick i imagine them posting in their kappa tracksuit

do you wear a kappa tracksuit, op

123ash

HSC
he wants u but he does not want to make a commitment.

normal for a guy.

ask him to read pride and prejudice

lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)