chicks lovin cars & bikes (1 Viewer)

Phantomeureka

HSC
Meh he's not too smart if he's trying to impress a chick with car mods... unless the girl is really into it, it's falling on deaf ears. No offence intended.
This.

I get the odd girl(or carfull lol) when im at mcdonalds/kfc/fastfood shithole asking how much my car cost, how fast it goes.......when i can take them for a drive? i like to vary my answers quite a bit, the usual $30,000 & 300KM/H is enough for a "wow" or "omg uleh thats hot" blah blah blah :p. In the end its all just crap, i'm not into girls who are "too into the car" if anyone catches my drift.

HSC
N/A
Meh he's not too smart if he's trying to impress a chick with car mods... unless the girl is really into it, it's falling on deaf ears. No offence intended.
nah thats cool ahah.

and i have a general interest in cars anyways so yeh. coz my dad is into cars and he used to tell me the different makes and models of cars. so i get my interest from him.

see this is where i rekon ive been deprived of having a brother :( he couldve taught me all this stuff about cars tht i wanna know.
*sigh*

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This.

I get the odd girl(or carfull lol) when im at mcdonalds/kfc/fastfood shithole asking how much my car cost, how fast it goes.......when i can take them for a drive? i like to vary my answers quite a bit, the usual $30,000 & 300KM/H is enough for a "wow" or "omg uleh thats hot" blah blah blah :p. In the end its all just crap, i'm not into girls who are "too into the car" if anyone catches my drift.
LOL why do I only ever get drunks at Maccas approaching me? jkjk... I have made a few good car mates at the local Thornleigh Maccas. Not sure who would be dumb enough to believe 300km/h but meh... (most cars can't reach that speed and even if they can, it usually requires a delimiter)

But I agree. Not good for a girl to be more into the car than the guy.

Guesss

HSC
This.

Fair enough!

goose_feathers

HSC
i'm not into girls who are "too into the car" if anyone catches my drift.
i agree. had this happen once or twice.

but i dont like it when a girl trys to be smarter than me when it comes to cars. start talking all this crap and thinking they know what they're on about.

just stop talking. you're not impressing me.

forbidden01

HSC
oh dear god. i miss this thread.

i think i've decided that i wanna get a vintage car. or maybe work on the hotrod my uncle started before he had a kid and never finished it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)