Chilli (1 Viewer)

Love super hot chilli?

• Total voters

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
So who else is addicted to the sensation of their tounges being burned out? I don't know why but I love it. I'm not talking pissy mild stuff here, but the kind that you only need about half a teaspoon of to make your eyes start watering and your mouth feel like it's on fire. Anyone else?

CieL

HSC
Yup.

I eat whole chillies. Bite of food, bite of chilli.

W

wogstaa

Yeh, I love chillies. the only problem is they burn when u take a shit the next day

CieL

HSC
I've never had that problem of burning asshole.. no matter how much chilli I eat or how hot it is..

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
chilli's release endorphins= fact

An Irishman I found sleeping in my bed when I came home one day gave me a bottle of "Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce".

From 1995 to about 2004 it was the world's hottest sauce.

comes with a caveat "Use this product one drop at a time. Keep away from eyes, children and pets. Not for people with heart or respiratory problems."

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Whenever i remember chilli my mouth waters, i love that burning taste, once i ate one of those red chillis in one go thinking it wouldnt be too hot and guess what :burn:.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Yeah i like chilli's sometimes, I like that Red pepper Tobasco sauce, it tastes great with food.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
chilli's release endorphins= fact
It also gives you a probable increased risk of stomach cancer :eek:.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I see the words "Caution: contains hot chilli" and I think "Them's fightin' words!"

Debs202

HSC
My bf discovered that cayenne pepper works nicely to mix things up a bit - it burns further down the throat. Wasabi also burns in your nose which is interesting. I had some really potent stuff in Tokyo and could barely eat the sushi because if the nose-burning wasabi. It's like breathing in black pepper!

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Chilli is incredible it just taste so good. If you are born from South East Asian parents you probably ate chilli at a young age so it becomes an addiction. I can't really picture my life without it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
so these people

11kloseboy, 3unitz, breaking, brenton1987, DownInFlames, Graney, Harvey321, HermioneGranger, Jachie, katietheskatie, KFunk, kloudsurfer, MaNiElla, MathsIsWeird, Mattamz, Monkeylord, MuffinMan, Mumma, Muz4PM, notoneto, ObjectsInSpace, sam04u, shindig, ssejamafone, stormstealer27, sXcGuRl69aU, zimmerman8k

talk the talk but do they walk the walk

i say next bos meat we have a chilli off
and seperate the men from the boys
and the boys from michael1990

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Chilli makes the mouth water, you pretty much crave anything that makes you hawwt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)