China banned Ugly girl and forced cute girl to Lip Synch (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omnidragon said:
Actually kid, I'm just in London on a business trip at the moment - hence all the free time.
Glad to see you're still at school. Good luck finding a job in the real world.
Omg! So am I!

Where abouts?

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
ari89 said:
Omg! So am I!

Where abouts?
In Bank. Staying around London Bridge at the moment. Obviously whatsisname has no idea what I'm on about. Well time to go - 5pm

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Omnidragon said:
The biggest lie in this decade has got to be Weapons of Mass Destruction. Does media freedom during Olympics really concern some of you that much? I just hope USA doesn't invade Australia because of its uranium.
Hey kid, you should do some research on international relations and foreign politics. Who knows, you might even come out with something resembling intelligence at the end of it.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
regarding the thread topic:

who gives the fuck? seriously. i don't really care who got credit for singing, all i saw was some little girl singing. just because the right 7 year old didn't get credit for it doesn't mean she's going to lead a terrible life. anyone remember nikki webster? lol exactly.

i'd be more worried about Chen Qigang, he probably broke a lot of rules going public with this shit.

Evilo

HSC
Rageeb said:
regarding the thread topic:

who gives the fuck? seriously. i don't really care who got credit for singing, all i saw was some little girl singing. just because the right 7 year old didn't get credit for it doesn't mean she's going to lead a terrible life. anyone remember nikki webster? lol exactly.

i'd be more worried about Chen Qigang, he probably broke a lot of rules going public with this shit.
It shows how communism china has ruined the olympics by covering up everything in order to be 'perfect'.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
tau281290 said:
Well, i guess we will have to wait for the closing ceremony for her to sing again. We will see what will happen. Until then, stop discussing such a trivial issue and trying to find faults to deface a country.
In recent news:

• China creates a bunch of mobile death buses designed for executing dissidents and 'criminals', then claims this shows they support human rights because they use lethal injection rather than bullets.

Sixty-eight different crimes — more than half non-violent offenses such as tax evasion and drug smuggling — are punishable by death in China. That means the death vans are likely to keep rolling.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-06-14-death-van_x.htm

tau281290

HSC
I've never seen a perfect country, certainly not Australia nor US.

Our values are shaped by our media. If you disagree with that, you are not fully socializing with your society.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
tau281290 said:
I've never seen a perfect country, certainly not Australia nor US.

Our values are shaped by our media. If you disagree with that, you are not fully socializing with your society.
I've seen optimal countries, and I've seen countries far worse than optimal.

Our values are shaped by our parents and our peers. If you disagree with that, you were neglected as a child.

Bendent

HSC
Evilo said:
It shows how communism china has ruined the olympics by covering up everything in order to be 'perfect'.
so?

im perfectionist as well

who gives a crap

Bendent

HSC
Mumma said:
you for one
i was talking about that guy saying the opening ceremony was trying to be 'perfect'

i dont see it as something ppl would care about other than being jealous they can't do the same

meh

Zozaline

HSC
haha, there must have been at least 100 plus hours of photoshopping that went into that risquè pic 'she' did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)