• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

China plans to dominate Asia and the World (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
neo_o said:
I think that it's already been pointed out that economists can't agree on whether China will implode or explode.
China's economy can implode or explode, depending Chinese leader's decisions towards various matters and other country's leaders stance. (e.g Relationship with America, European's stance, etc)
but chinese people seem so small and nice, surely they dont want world domination?
or have i been watching too many chinese fantasy stories on world movies again..
I'm sure the Chinese can't dominate the world, yet the Japanese and Americans jumps up and down spreading the bullsh!t that China is 'threat', and for god's sakes who the f--- have invaded the most countries before and after World War II? (The Japanese was atleast one of the biggest invaders, and America have been atleast on par with the USSR's if not superior.)
Japan and America respectively. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Yes , it is true .. i saw many people living in primitive conditions when i went to China....

K

katie_tully

im still not convinced that the chinese are evil.
look at jackie chan. he's so cute. like a button. and jet li. gush.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Seraph said:
Yes , it is true .. i saw many people living in primitive conditions when i went to China....
*cough*
third world country
*cough*

berry580

HSC
cherryblossom said:
*cough*
third world country
*cough*
Well unfortunately, People's Republic of China still is a third world country as an overwhelmingly large proportion of the Chinese are still living way beyond any developed country's living standard.
PRC's wealth inequality is so severe that the statistics simply don't reflects reality, people from overseas thinks the majority of the Chinese living standard are getting rapidly improved with the economy, infact it's only people in urban areas that are getting benfitted.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
CaR said:
oh well...if china does dominate the world, everything will be chinadised and we'll be following the chinese trend coughing out phlegm all over the streets
roflmao...
hahahahahahaha

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
How many countries has China ever invaded? None.
The Vietnamese after they became independant in 936AD.

The Netherlands, invanding Taiwan which was under Dutch control and hence their territory.

Tibet, was invaded earlier before they shut off their borders to foreigners, they technically didn't invade in the 1900's, but they sure as hell didn't complain when the British did and handed it to them. It is just as bad.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
leetom said:
Some Buddhists claim China invaded sovereign Tibet.
Tibet has been traditionally part of China.
Xayma, if you want to argue in this fashion, Australia belonged to the Aborigines. Alaska to the Inuit. and so on.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You're all WRONG! New Zealand is going to invade Australia and than, who knows! Maybe even the moon won't be safe from them.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Xayma said:
The Vietnamese after they became independant in 936AD.

The Netherlands, invanding Taiwan which was under Dutch control and hence their territory.

Tibet, was invaded earlier before they shut off their borders to foreigners, they technically didn't invade in the 1900's, but they sure as hell didn't complain when the British did and handed it to them. It is just as bad.
what hypocrisy, considering France and Britain did worse in Africa and Asia.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
cherryblossom said:
Xayma, if you want to argue in this fashion, Australia belonged to the Aborigines. Alaska to the Inuit. and so on.
China has a number of different races within her borders, but none so physically different from the Han people than Tibetans. They're darker and fuller than Han Chinese.

I don't disagree with China's retaking of Tibet, more the way the region was managed in the years to come.

I've also heard that Chinese soldiers conducted themselves in a very brutal manner towards the Tibetans during the annexation.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
leetom said:
China has a number of different races within her borders, but none so physically different from the Han people than Tibetans. They're darker and fuller than Han Chinese.

I don't disagree with China's retaking of Tibet, more the way the region was managed in the years to come.

I've also heard that Chinese soldiers conducted themselves in a very brutal manner towards the Tibetans during the annexation.
I am aware of this. and no not all of them are darker skinned.
yes, yes
that happened also in Africa as I recall

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
cherryblossom said:
I am aware of this. and no not all of them are darker skinned.
yes, yes
that happened also in Africa as I recall
Those Tibetans that have fair skin are a product of the institutionalised rape that occured during the annexation. (Chinese soldiers raping Tibetan women, idea being to eliminate the Tibetan race).

The conduct of European settelers and soldiers in Africa was appaling, but this does not detract from the brutality of the Chinese soldiers in Tibet. What occured in Tibet is also a lot more recent than what went on in Africa.

Don't try to point the finger at European nations either, just 'cause they chopped China up into Spheres of Influence :)

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
leetom said:
Those Tibetans that have fair skin are a product of the institutionalised rape that occured during the annexation. (Chinese soldiers raping Tibetan women, idea being to eliminate the Tibetan race).

The conduct of European settelers and soldiers in Africa was appaling, but this does not detract from the brutality of the Chinese soldiers in Tibet. What occured in Tibet is also a lot more recent than what went on in Africa.

Don't try to point the finger at European nations either, just 'cause they chopped China up into Spheres of Influence :)
shanghai in the 1920s
'no dogs or chinese'
don't do this to me tom, I like you :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
Yes I know. But Phanatical said that China had not invaded any countries, I wasn't questioning the validity of their invasion.

I thought Australia's invasion was made clear by the removal of terra nullis.

The British were even worse, but Phanatical was setting China up as a saint which has never done anything wrong.

The relative brutatility of the nations is irrelevant. China still did invade!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)