HSC
well she pretty much admitted it was her fault that she got beaten up by him

so i assume yes eventually

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
wot...

I don't think they will...considering all the publicity damage that chris brown got from this...

coopert

HSC
Regardless of whether Rihanna decides to take him back or not (that would be a fucking stupid move on her part, but her call); Chris Brown's carear is well and truely over.

Chris Brown is a fucking douche. I've always thought so though, even before all of this came out. He just has a permanantly smug look painted on his face. I'm glad to hear he has already lost millions in endorsements, and I think that it's only a matter of time before his record company and managment both come to their senses and drop all business with that little shit.

His only real market was young teenage girls, and I think it will be hard for most young girls to be able to get those images of a bruised and beaten Rihanna out of their minds. No matter what sort of PR Blitz he may try and do, he won't be able to pull it off.

P

pinkcheeks

Apparently rhianna is pregnant.. with chris's child. I read it in the newspaper that you get at central. lol

lindax

HSC
Apparently rhianna is pregnant.. with chris's child. I read it in the newspaper that you get at central. lol

hahah im pretty sure its the media spreading lame rumors again!!!

did anyone watch them at the american music awards they where sitting together, but it looked like something was different!!!

and she didnt have any bruises.

I also heard that rhianna bashes him, like she cant control her anger....hahahaha he probs got sick of it

johony

HSC
who cares if chris brown is a douchebag
IT'S NOT HIS FAULT

maybe rihanna needs to learn to shut up then

missnatnat

HSC
he betta nt take her backk i neva liked her from the start
good girl gone bad alright
she a bitchh :mad:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Regardless of whether Rihanna decides to take him back or not (that would be a fucking stupid move on her part, but her call); Chris Brown's carear is well and truely over.

Chris Brown is a fucking douche. I've always thought so though, even before all of this came out. He just has a permanantly smug look painted on his face. I'm glad to hear he has already lost millions in endorsements, and I think that it's only a matter of time before his record company and managment both come to their senses and drop all business with that little shit.
The irony of how his lyrics and music videos are almost exclusively about how he alone is practicing the lost art of being a gentleman is not lost on me. He's going to have a hard time selling music about how well he treats women now ...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol fuck the slut up if she doesnt know her place

HSC
I cant belive he siad "i;m gunna kill you" to rihanna...
Also, he smashed her head against the window WTF?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)