ciao a tutti!! (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i can't find the thread so i'll post it here:
to get the 20s and 19.5s do u just talk fluently, confidently, no mistakes, and a lot??
theoretically (as the highest i have got is 19) you would need to talk fluently and with minimal mistakes (some mistakes are unavoidable) and not necessarily a lot. My problem is i talk to fast and my teacher tells me to slow down. You need to just talk at a clear, normal rate. Talking fast and saying more will most likely equal more mistakes. If by 'a lot' you mean long answers, yes, the longer your answers the better if they are relevant and unprepared. Don't have monosyllabic answers.

Now if i could only put that all into practice!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hmmm i'm going to have to go through all my past mistakes, i don't know what i can do to get better marks in speaking

Kakie

avete ricevuto la lettera cogli detagli del nostro esame di parlare? xke io non l'ho e devo sapere dove sara` e a qual tempo!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Kakie
avete ricevuto la lettera cogli detagli del nostro esame di parlare? xke io non l'ho e devo sapere dove sara` e a qual tempo!!
no non ancora

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah anytime now, i was gonna go check the mail just for that!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was there talk about 'avere'? avere, because it's not a verb of motion, so it has to take avere? (i can't remember the word at the moment)

mmm.. penso che sia piu' bene di parlare piu lentamente senza sbagli, ma non troppo lento!

Kakie

i want a lettera
it is so scary there are only 2 weeks left and only one weekend ARRGH!!

Kakie

i got mine yesterday 9 am auburn (im putting auburn down as many tomes as i can) what a schlep!!

Kakie

you know what i found scary, today we listened to last yuears sample spking and there was one girl who was a continuer who when asked what she does with her bro sed andare alla spiaggia
PLEASE DONT USE INFINITIVE LIKE HER!! we must learn from past mistakes and not make them again!

s2ophie

HSC
the only time you can use the infinitive like that is if you are writing a recipe

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
there r so many people like that. some people just don;t get the whole concept

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
me 2!! i wanna get it over with, but at the same time i want the rest of the week to go slow so i can have max study time

Kakie

i had a dream about the stupid exam, my examiners face was hidden but the voice was so mumbly, i think thats what i am afraid of the most, im used to my FEMALE teacher so if i get a male examiner i mite be a bit intimidated and also guys tend to talk more mumbled italian than women!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah that's true, i hope i can understand them!

Jacks

HSC
I've been thinking the same thing but it is my understanding that they will only have examiners that are easy to understand...I'm pretty sure that we'll be ok...I've heard some previous ones and the voices on that are pretty clear...if that helps...I really don't wanna do it though hehe

s2ophie

HSC
I have a male teacher so i really don't care. It will be just so much better to talk to someone who is NOT my teacher befcause they will not know my responses!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)