Class Life (1 Viewer)

What do u think of this peice of writing?

• Its shi*. wtf are you doing

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Its naff

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Its Okay

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • dude. you got some talent.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

lorigan85

Take me away from this class of bore
Where our minds are locked in a store
That allows no initiative for creativeness
of our souls, holes tearing through our brains
draining our uniqueness till we become sheep,sleep,
its like they like it when they tell us to learn, concern
is not an issue for most of them, men dont try they say
and dismiss them for bums, well maybe im not that bright but
i could have sight, for some-one like myself if i hadnt a
preacher but a teacher
who inspired, the fire and kept faith in me,
maybe id be a little smarter in marter the school where im at,
come-at me with a new schooling system and i'll listen,
to those people who think they can make a difference,
in the interest of the students to make them want to show up,
not slow up, but get their HSC with pride, rather denied
by the people who've pretended to care, is it fair?
as the course gets harder, expectations arise till it, comprises
of people who despise, alternatives to study and school, fool,
why dont you play sport and hang out with your friends?,
why dont you make it time for the end?,
of all your excessive, impressive, depressive style
you been in, open up and let the light shine in,
then once you got a rounded lifestyle,
then you can listen to the,
your not trying, miss im dying, you should be flying, dont start crying,
attitude, they say when you talk back,
its like im being attacked, for trying to explain,
the feeling and the pain, i get when i think of all it,
its insane im still pumping alive,
sitting inside this class.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i hate you
you are a detriment to my uai :p

and thats the best compliment i can give someone this year

lorigan85

gee..

u hate me cos i feel this way? im a detriment to your UAI? well shot down so much for thinking others might feel like this..that sometimes you just want to escape from the educational aslyum. We spend the first what 12 years before we become an adult at school, 3/4s of our day spent at school and if we are not at school we are studying or doing hmwk, to me life is alot more than study, school, the hsc and your stupid UAI but hey i hope you do well, good luck because if you've worked hard for it and need it for your career then go for it, just dont bring me down for not feeling the same as you do, ok?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
woah settle down love it was a compliment, they mean you write well and will beat them in the UAI stakes

However my feelings on the matter is that you are bitter and if you don't like school you are free to leave any time you like. Don't sit there whinging about it.

lorigan85

love? shut the hell up this isnt england, i aint an old 40 yo woman slapper neither , so i would like it if you keep that stuff out, ok? i aint insulting u or the other guy. Im bitter and if i dont like school i can leave any time? well we must have different concepts on the future. my parents , my teachers, jesus even my friends have always said that there is only the legal option of leaving school without completing the HSC, in reality if you want to have a descent job and complete your schooling with dignity u do the HSC. Im bitter? i wrote this peice of writing in an english class, i even gave it to the teacher afterwards who sympathized as many teachers do, im not saying school sucks, why do i have to go, complain complain, whinge whinge, im just saying some days im in class my mind is escaping and i wonder how it would be if school was more student related. there are alternative ways of learning and education then the way school is setup. most of the stuff we learn is bull shit irrelevant to the 'real world' practical business and hard work.. am i talking to a teacher? or someone who just enjoys school? just curious

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You are one angry person.

Yes, I like school. I understand that we are not going to need the majority of stuff we learn, but we are learning HOW to learn and developing crucial life skills along the way.

You sound like one very confused girl. You are saying that school is rigid and out of touch with students (in which case you go to a pretty lame school), but then are saying that you are staying there because its what people say is dignity. Hello, if you are that much of an individual why do you care what people think about you and your education?
I hate to tell you, but uni is the same, you are still fed information but on one or two subjects not the variety you get at school.

Im sorry that your school life is so miserable, and you feel it is such an opressive environment, but dude, you've got like 10 weeks of it left in your entire life.

Don't attack me just cos Im not whinging that school is oppressive. Unlike you, I prefer to see the value in things rather than the negative, cos that kind of thinking gets you nowhere. There are other ways to express youself than through school, you are only there 6 hours out of 24 per day, I certainly hope school is not the only thing in your life.

orginally posted by lorigan85
am i talking to a teacher?
Look at my user name and decide for yourself :rolleyes:

lorigan85

hmm interesting. i suppose i got worked up cos they only thing i understood from 'Newbie' was "i hate you" and i that wasnt what i was looking for. I actually believe by year 12 we have already learnt HOW to learn and actually are not learnt enough life skills. Yes my school is lame but ive found traveling through 4 countries participating in around 7 different schools that they are generally the same setup. My mood,post and writing alike is mostly because i attended Outward Bound school in january of this year, im not sure if you've heard of it the site is http://outwardbound.co.nz but its a adventerous youth camp..if you will..and it teaches you to learn of others, most of the 2 weeks you learnt to listen and learn but from people in your group not the instructors who represented the teacher or the parent. So i suppose my outlook has been one sided since then, most people i know believe school is all they have and the HSC is their future not a stepping stone towards it. I try and tell them that their are alternatives. And No school is not the only thing in my life i work too which i enjoy, cos it gves me time out from routine study, but i have been forces to give up other hobbies because of the notion that in this time school and the HSC is all that matters. i am a confused girl? i am a man and i know who i am, confused as i might be, dont say petty things like that, insults as such actually reverse what you were trying to say. I wasnt trying to attack you or the other guy, just i wasnt hoping that this site was totally for the people who "like school" , im not mad at you for feeling different towards it, just i was hoping to hear comments from people who feel jaded as much as i do. Ok? Hope this isnt a fight for you, more a enjoyable debate on an issue we all have to deal with.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol... for an enjoyable debate, lorigan, you can get pretty heated =) well even though ppl stress about hsc and stuff, most ppl i know keep things in okay perspective~
I know what you mean; stuff we 'learn' in school has nothing to do with the real world, and it's a million to one we'd forget it within two weeks of graduation~ But the fact is, it's been set up that way by the powers above and we can't do very much about it; ppl want to do well; for the sake of doing their best or to do what they want to do in uni, and the only way they can do well is to work within the system. Besides, we only have.. what.. a term of school left? (who's keeping the countdown?) tell ya what, even though physics bores the tears out of me, i'm going to miss leaving school - unless you've been really unlucky, school's worth it - if only for the friends and the memories... *gets the kleenex out*...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by lorigan85
just i wasnt hoping that this site was totally for the people who "like school" , im not mad at you for feeling different towards it, just i was hoping to hear comments from people who feel jaded as much as i do.
We don't come here to rave about how much we like school, we come here to get the job done and talk about things that we as HSC students all seem to experience. Its not about liking or disliking.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
lol

there is alot of anger and hate in here

just take it easy for a while

stress isnt good

hsc may be stressful and disruptive but it will only last for another 4 months or so. if you can survive and tough it out that long you have the rest of your life to look forward to

lorigan85

something students all Experience? well i thought most people do go through the stages that i tried to explain..being in a class wondering why your here, trying to be unique or different but getting pushed down, discriminated cos your a guy and your mark isnt the highest, having teachers who cant relate to your situation and only pretend to care cos when u talk to them on their own about improving theyre not sure where to start. Things like this i thought other ppl experienced, i suppose you just got the kinda rough parts that i was saying, well ive started listening to Eminem so the end parts got that sort of style to it, yet he does it way wayyy better ofcourse. So i suppose this Topic should end soon, ay? hehe :) :cool:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
im with you on that year 12!!!!!!!!! thats the lamest fucking excuse i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorigan85

YEAR12: girl or guy?
are you saying every teacher at every school treats all sexes equally? give me a break! still enjoying the last word? i swear you just say stuff to piss me off, i wanted this topic to end..you cant compromise?! you like to quote me ay? all you've said is negative things all because i dont like school or the HSC, you do right? i think thats what its all about, what do u want me to say? yeh man school rules theres nothing better to do than study and talk about study,school and the HSC, well that would just be bullshit. bah have your fun with your 1 liners, i got many more.

lorigan85

Dazed: whered u come from..YEAR12's bedroom? say something unique not just 'dido' bah lamest excuse? your thread is the lamest peice of unintelligent, copied bit of dribble. I dont use my sex as an excuse why i dont enjoy school just when i wrote about "men dont try they say and dismiss them for bums" well i heard that in the english class from the female teacher while i wrote and though it didnt effect me i thought it was interesting.

As for your quote. You practice to get as close to perfect as you can. No point giving up because you cant get perfect. Better to try and try and get closer to perfect, no?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
lorigan just because i agree with a persons comment doesnt mean i have nothing unique to say... fuck dude i dont see your problem.

your thread is the lamest peice of unintelligent, copied bit of dribble.
who you refering to here... my comment that i agree with year12! fuck man since when is agreeing with someone such a fucking crime!!!!! are you telling me that you never agree with someone... u always state a different opinion even if you agree with them so that your statement isnt "copied dribble" fuck

and my quote... its just a fucking quote.. get over it... i just like it cause it contradicts two overused comments in society... it in no way implied that i dont practice nor did i put it in my sig for people such as yourself to make use of to sound condescending

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)