Class Life (1 Viewer)

What do u think of this peice of writing?

• Its shi*. wtf are you doing

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Its naff

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Its Okay

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • dude. you got some talent.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

lorigan85

Dazed: why would you actually make a NEW thread when all your saying is the same as the next guy? thats my point. as for your quote being 'just a quote' why use it then if your not using it for what it means or what you want it to mean?! anywayz glad everyone is having fun including Newbie :)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i didnt make a fucking NEW THREAD... i made a new post!! a reply big difference...that what replies are for... to state you opinion on the issue at hand! and of course im gonna reply if i agree with someone...otherwise it would be as though year12 was the only one who fucking thinks that way...
maybe i like the fucking quote because i find it funny cause of the contradictions and that there is SOME truth in it... god dam it your so fucking padantic!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by lorigan85
YEAR12: girl or guy?
Girl. Female.

originally posted by lorigan85
are you saying every teacher at every school treats all sexes equally?
No I am not. But if you don't think it works both ways you've got to wake up to yourself

originally posted by lorigan85
you like to quote me ay?
:rolleyes:

lorigan dont you dare come on this board and start having a go at anyone who replyed to your thread. Im serious, stop now.

Dazed was agreeing with me. If you've got a problem with that I suggest you keep it to yourself because whether you like it or not people are going to have different opinions to you......THATS LIFE!

And I also suggest you get to know people on here better before you attack them.........you've only been here for a couple of weeks and quite obviously don't know how this board works.

And as for the being discriminated against cos you're male comment...........I stand by what I said. As you go on in life count yourself lucky that you won't be unfairly discriminated against because of your sex.............as females it is something that myself and Dazed and all the other females around here will have to learn to live with.....this is also a FACT OF LIFE but don't come on here whinging about being the victim when you know full well that it is a load of shit!!

If you hate school, fine I couldn't really give a rats arse. But the defeatist mentality you are demonstrating is so trite and will get you nowhere in life. School is over in precisely 10 weeks, the HSC a little more and then you can forget your 'misery' and move on. I only hope you learn to see the brighter side of things when you start to live your life.

is a roflcopter
HSC
YOU ARE A DEFEATIST! AN ENEMY TO THE REICH!
YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED!

SIEG HEIL!

Last edited:

lorigan85

Newbie? please explain your a nazi german? u saying i bend over and take it in the ass arnt u? well truth behold i dont want this just being a bitching session i got other stuff to say, other stuff to disagree with, as much as everyone has about my writing. So far its been me as an anti-school forced into HSC moron writing angrily and now tellin the world, against every other schmuk (excuse the spellin) well it wasnt how i meant to be portrayed so better to finish this shit up, no? am i the only one who wants this to end? its like -
YEAR12 - your not discriminated cos ur a guy! your just a lazy bum, dont blame your teachers or you sex
LORIGAN85- yeh but..im not blaming my sex...
YEAR12- No i think your pathetic, and stop bullying Dazed, its not his fault he's dislexic
LORIGAN85- yeh well i didnt mean shit just he could have his own opion..
YEAR12-NO NO NO
Newbie- SEIG HEIL! HEI HITLER! HEI DUTCHLANDE
DAZED- I AGREE NO NO NO

is a roflcopter
HSC
its nothing personal
but i have always wanted to use that line on someone :D

lorigan85

hell no. what would this posting stuff be all about if we couldnt read the others mind? No Offense taken Newbie. hehe i do like your playboy bunny.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
haha you say YOU want this to end but she didnt let you? pft your the one carrying on like a fucking whinging little kid searching for an argument...
ok im not offended about that whole dislexic thing but fuck dude that is just LOW!!!! just because someone decided to agree with someone else means they are dislexic? it doesnt mean that i did have anything to say... but why should i justify myself if i believed the same as the person above.. its not like i posted the same fucking reply.. fuck dude there are people who are dislexic, probably on this forum... maybe even reading this post... and you just go fucking trashing them... thats not on... u dont treat people like that...making it their 'problem' into something so insignificant...

lorigan85

it was a scenario , bad yeh, wrong chosen word, yeh , do i treat ppl like that ? no. is this still serious for me? no no no
YOU do this alot , and i can TOO , its funnier when YOU and ME fight it THROUGH , Ooo

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
not to mention the appalling spelling and totally the wrong context

sp:
'dyslexic'

Chat1

yeah dude i know where ur coming from, school is bs, its all pointless, why dont they teach us stuff that we will actually need in life? i mean come on when are you going to use 3/4 of the stuff you learn in maths.

btw, liek your little icon, do you grow urself? that plant looks to be lacking nitrogen, give it some ferts :)

lorigan85

lol i got some fat seeds once tried planting them. planted them at the back of my garden between my mums plants, unfortunately they got pulled out while she was 'weeding' ironic ay? lucky she had no idea..lol it sprouted and i named it "little billy" but never got to the size of my pic. i think i got the picture from www.budsandbabes.com but i cant remember.. you grow?

Chat1

used to, but it didnt work out for me so i gave up. i tried 3 times tho

- first plant never budded tho, just got leaves
- next 3 were 1 week out from harvest and got stolen
- next 1 got taken by the cops

i dont smoke during the school term nemore tho, only on holidays, but i aint going to smoke until after hsc now, coz he messes with ur head, espically when ur smoking 3 or 4 times a week

where u from neway? what school do u go to?

im guessing its a public school? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)