Classes and Gender (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
we're in the same boat. i'm the only girl in my maths extension class and also physics.
but sometimes i feel special coz the teacher always gives me first priority when we ask doubts.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
There's no girls in any of my classes. Although there might be next year if I pick up Extension 2 Maths because our sister school comes to our school to do Extension 2 Maths and English.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My maths class = all boys
My english class = all boys
Actually my all classes = all boys

But my school is a boy's high school.

But in general, you would find more boys at subjects like physics, maths, DT whereas you would find more girls at eng, biology, dance, and other things.

My source is boardofstudies.

bubblesss

HSC
kaz1 said:
There's no girls in any of my classes. Although there might be next year if I pick up Extension 2 Maths because our sister school comes to our school to do Extension 2 Maths and English.
lol obviously u wont have any girls in an all boys school. that doesn't count.
in my maths class = 12 guys + 1 girl (me) (top class)
but there is another class which has around about 5 girls.

HSC
my extension english class has only one boy with 9 girls. its pretty funny too because we are doing love and romance at the moment

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
There's one girl in my Physics and 3U Maths classes, which have 6 and 4 total, respectively. The rest of my classes - English, 2U Maths, Legal - are all pretty mixed.

bawd

HSC
All classes in our grade are pretty mixed, actually. I don't recall any distinct skewing of numbers towards a gender in any of my classes, or my friends' classes.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
kaz1 said:
Wow that's cool - we don't have much of a relationship with our sister school.

My school's all boys - so we have all boys in our classes - makes sense?

However - we generally only have subjects which would be predominantly male in a co-ed school.

bawd

HSC
seakebab said:
My English class has 4 girls in it. There's like 30 students in the class. :hammer:
Kebabs, you're in class __*. Girls tend to perform better in English, so most of the female species are in class 1 and 2.

Last edited:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
4unit maths = all girls
4unit english = all girls (although there is only one person doing it)

Shanku

HSC
I'm not the only guy in the class but I'm the only guy the teachers pick on. A group of people talk, people sleep in class, it's all fine. I say one word... "Shanku! Stop talking!":mad: Where's the justice? There is no justice, I tell ya! None at all! :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)