Clingy... (2 Viewers)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I guess, to have sex with somebody without manipulation and false pretences means that both parties have to know exactly where they stand and what will happen after.

That is kind of hard though, because wouldn't sex change things?
Normally. It's difficult to know someone and have sex with them without feelings coming into play.

Enteebee said:
Are you saying to be nice you have to sit around and not have sex with anyone until you find someone you love?
No merely that often the situation is never as easy as it seems and someone is usually taking advantage of it. It's not a "nice" situation.

Also, reverse defining something is always a little stupid NTB.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
baby, do you understand me now, sometimes I feel a little mad
and don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel,
when things go wrong your bound to see the bad

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

baby somtimes I'm so carefree with a joy that's hard to hide
and then sometimes it seems all I have to do is worry,
and then you're bound to see the other side

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Tulipa said:
No merely that often the situation is never as easy as it seems and someone is usually taking advantage of it. It's not a "nice" situation.
I agree. There is always the 'if', the 'but' and the backstory that are in a situation which makes it more complex. If a person knows you have liked them before or that you DO like them and then acts on it without feeling the same way then it is taking advantage of the situation.

The fact that they know how the person feels as well causes them to have feelings for the person who is just having fun.

My friend just explained to me the theory of WIIFM. Whats in it for me? Arguably, this can be applied to relationships. I don't like the thought of that.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
WIIFM makes sense in this case though, who would partake in a relationship purely because the other person wants too? You either do it because it makes you happy or because you have selfish reasons (that would be the asshole manipulative types).

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
But some people could be all WIIFM = love, a healthy relationship etc.

Where the other person could say WIIFM = sex, sex, booty calls, sex.

I hardly think that is fair? Especially considering I would be the 'love' one : p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Try the other one, see how it works out. It is quite fun, just try not to hurt someone that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)