clothing at univeristy (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
hello

from the best of my knowledge, you get to wear wutever the hell you want at uni

and to those of you who have already been to university...

are you deemed a cheapskate or a tight ass if you wear the same clothes each day, like ur own little uniform?

being a guy, i absolutely hate dressing up in fashion because pussies and girls do that, i just tend to stick to my favourite outfit.

my moto is, if it keeps you warm, wear it
none of the stupid "whats in fashion" shit

whenever i get a "free-clothes day", ppl tend to laugh at me for wearing the same shit over and over

does this happen at uni? or is everyones heads so far up their asses that they dont really give a shit?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
from what i can gather, as long as its clean you can wear it

you could more easily get away with wearing the same pants over and over, get a few shirts in the style you like and alternate them.
boys have it so easy!

hatty

Banned
that is true, cuz if i ever met a girl that wore the same shit over and over id probably slap her

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
No one really cares what people wear at UNI, however if you wear the exact same outfit every day, people may begin to take notice! Mix it up once in awhile.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It seems pretty low though. Who cares if someone wears the same thing to uni? As long as they don't smell bad :D Maybe it's just my course that doesn't give a rats arse if you wear the same thing over and over again :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
haha, noone cares what you wear at uni

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yep no one cares. It's the people yet to start who are making a bit fuss over nothing on the other threads. As long as you don't wear EXACTLY the same thing every time, u can't go wrong. Tho that would be hilarious, like the Seinfeld episode where that chick had about a dozen of exactly the same dress. lol.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
hmm....i think i wore the same boardshorts to 99% of my classes....but they are my lucky boardshorts so i guess i have an excuse

hatty

Banned
well thats what i mean
all im going to wear is blue jeans and a white shirt
thats all
i couldn't be fucked changing it

and as for that seinfeld episode, it was never actually proven that she had more than 1 of that dress
she could have been wearing the same 1 over and over

LOL

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the main reason that you should change what you are wearing is that people will think you don't wash your clothes, and will therefore think you are dirty.

just buy a couple of shirts, just not exactly the same as people will think you're wearing the same shirt.

if you mix it around a bit, there will be no problem

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
but if you live on campus like me, and have to pay to use the washing machines you tend not to wash your clothes :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:S well, buy enough clothes that you can circulate them a few times before washing them, therefore people won't realise you are dirty :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i just might have to do that this year

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I'm not going to be drinking or going out this year so i should have money to spend on washing / clothes and food :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what made you decide to do things differently to last year?

to all the uni people - how often do you suggest is fine for going out?

Last edited:

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
well i got good grades last year and i went out a fair bit, so i figure that if i dont go out at all i will be able to get better grades.

oh and i have come to the conclusion that people laugh at me not with me when i am drunk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)