coffee (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i think it's about consistency. if you say coffee then i guess for most people that would be a get together to talk cause that's what coffee's about. gathering round a cup of coffee and using that opportunity to discuss things.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hmm ive known this guy for a while, and been ther done that, but neither of us have spoken for a while, thats why im suss about this particular "lets meet up for coffee"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kristylee_ said:
hmm ive known this guy for a while, and been ther done that, but neither of us have spoken for a while, thats why im suss about this particular "lets meet up for coffee"
He probably wants to have a conversation with you and maybe hook up.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
coffee is just good to talk with someone... get to know them, hi sarah! hi emily! hi jess! hi kayleigh! hi dan!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
hey loz!.. yeah if he wants a screw.. then he would prob say *lets go for a drink* ;)
omg! It's tib!! Yeah, I think I relate sex more to the word 'alcohol' or 'vodka' than I do 'coffee' :rolleyes: But that's just me.

switchblade87

HSC
kristylee_ said:
Now that you've said that, there could quite possibly be an alternate motive to the freshly brewed broth meeting... Go along for the ride, so to speak.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
jumb said:
He probably wants to have a conversation with you and maybe hook up.

ditto...

after knowing each other for a while... then an invitation to *meet up for coffee* sounds to be a lil bit more serious...

he probably has an agenda .. let him do the talking .. that way you will find out the purpose of this encoutner

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
jumb said:
Either, depending on whether you see the girl as a friend or if you're trying to hit on her. Coffee could be innocent.
Random tangent : I actually didn't realise that a guy could actually have female friends until some time this year (and I don't mean aquantainces, I mean friends).

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Why's that? I have a few close female friends. Actually, most of my friends are girls. =_=

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
transcendent said:
Why's that? I have a few close female friends. Actually, most of my friends are girls. =_=
I subscribed to ladder theory ;)

tempco

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
meeting for coffee = border line situation....

u can either talk to that person for aggges and reorder another coffee or you can ditch them quickly if they are boring...

also be aware of the smooth ones... is he trying to get something outta you?... maybe notes cuz he hasnt done ani work or anithing else? .. so coffee might be a cover up for an alterier motive.
dreamerish's reign over l&r is coming to an end.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
neo_o said:
Random tangent : I actually didn't realise that a guy could actually have female friends until some time this year (and I don't mean aquantainces, I mean friends).
You can have ugly female friends.

niteshade1312

HSC
well my consecutive coffee failed after 3 or 4 occasions. We eventually went to a play and he went weird after that. We both mutally liked eachother, cept we are SOOOO different and it didnt work out. Still friends though... would be interesting to know whether 'coffee' was his sort of thing!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kristylee_ said:
Do u people see 'meeting for coffee' as purely meeting for coffee or a line used for i want something a bit more?
Depends,it could just be for coffee, though I'd take it as someone wanting to get to know you better.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
Depends,it could just be for coffee, though I'd take it as someone wanting to get to know you better.
when he already knows u well!?!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kristylee_ said:
when he already knows u well!?!
catch up? if not that, maybe he's bored and wants company but isnt about to just bum at someones house? (i do that with guys...girls you seem to have to go somewhere :s)

if none of them, then maybe he likes you

Lennie

"Lets go out for coffee?"- Usually means 'Let's go get coffee' (Unless they are actually asking you out)

"Wanna come to my place for coffee?"- Usually means 'You. Me. Sex. Now'

society's evil

HSC
Whenever i ask guys out i usually ask them out for coffee or lunch. Or sex. LOL JK!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Holy shit, there's ulterior motives to meeting for coffee...

What the fuck, i'm definitely out of the loop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)