• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

coldplay (2 Viewers)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn their concert on channel 7 last night was awesome.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I know! He just went fucking nuts... I tried doing that today and I hurt my head

I think it means 3 things:
1/ Chris Martin is just nuts
2/ He was on drugs
3/ He's passionate about his music

More coldplay: "Access All Areas Backstage Pass: Coldplay and Powderfinger" - noon on Ch 10, Thursday

hmmm, thats bad timing... people might be at church

Kos

Ive always thought that Coldplay had some OK stuff but they were pretty overrated otherwise.

Apparently Gwenth Paltrow is doing a full Yoko Ono in that band. Bloody Gwenth Paltrow. I hate her nearly as much as I hate Oprah Winfrey.

somechick

HSC
N/A
does anyone here like coldplay?
i am utterly obsessed with them. And i mean obsessed. I love chris martin.

somechick

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
they have a few ok songs

but nothing to be obsessed about really
only because the media is feeding off their greatness. everone's probably sick to death of their songs by now.
not me tho. hehehe :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I feel they lack any punch in their songs, which I don't mind sometimes, but their music isn't progressive enough to overcome this.

HSC
N/A
I've been meaning to get their second album (rush of blood to the head or something along those lines) for ages and never got down to it.
and now I'm kinda over the band.

I used to really love them though. I copped a bit of crap for it though cuz everyone around me liked Radiohead more and wrote Coldplay off as an unoriginal mainstream rip-off of them.

I think I'll go put on Parachutes right now though. Maybe i'll like them again.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
woohoo !! finally a thread about the brilliance of coldplay ! so to answer your question........yes, i am totally in love with them too (especially chris - damn gwyneth lol). ever since 'yellow' came out it's been my all-time favourite song.

ChrisE

HSC
coldplay are not a good band. they are overrated, boring, radiohead wannabes and as some music critic said from respected online zine pitchfok media about their debut album,

If nothing else, it's harmless and pretty. Unfortunately, it's nothing else. If that's what you look for in your music, by all means, go for it. If you want substance, I suggest moving on.

ChrisE said:
coldplay are not a good band. they are overrated, boring, radiohead wannabes and as some music critic said from respected online zine pitchfok media about their debut album,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
the first coldplay concert at the horden was bloody amazing...the best concert i have ever been to!

ChrisE said:
lol well they are respected among many musical elitists maybe cuz they seem to hate everything
HAHAHAHA LOVED BY MUSICAL ELITISTS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHHAHAhahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AH ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)