Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Timesplitter 01 said:
I know of at least one or two people who got that letter and still have not got a letter for their second interview , and it has been 3.5 months since they got that letter. And they are still waiting
well hopefully we are not 'one' of them ;)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Timesplitter 01 said:
I know of at least one or two people who got that letter and still have not got a letter for their second interview , and it has been 3.5 months since they got that letter. And they are still waiting
also, i believe that letter means, a 'on call' basis

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
You guys ever heard of spamming .

If you are going to answer peoples questions , put it in one post :vcross:

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
I went about 3 weeks ago and got a response last friday.
today they rang me up but i was out(lucky for telstra 101) but they wanted my latest school report even though I put in two referees aswell.
What's the next step in the recruitment? I got the email saying I advanced and all, but is the next step one-on-one interview?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ok i went for my group interview 3 months ago, and got the email saying i had progressed to the next round. However, i havne't heard from them since for one on one interviews or anything. the thing is, that they could have called and since we don't have a n answering machine or anything, i wouldn't know... should i be contacting them and asking or what?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
ok i went for my group interview 3 months ago, and got the email saying i had progressed to the next round. However, i havne't heard from them since for one on one interviews or anything. the thing is, that they could have called and since we don't have a n answering machine or anything, i wouldn't know... should i be contacting them and asking or what?
Same...I didn't call back and I applied for other jobs, and as a result got a job not within colesmyer.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i hate the whole retail catch-22 thing. this was my chance to get into retail. Normally, you can't get into retail unless you have retail experience, and you can't get retail experience unless you get into retail!! man this is annoying...
i think i'll just email them and if i get knocked back then i'll have to go hand out my resume at a lot of places...

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
coles online needs 30ppl part-time/casual for 5-12pm and 1-9am shifts.
Its not difficult work by any standard, and the hours vary depending on the amount of orders we get, but its good work and they need the people.. (like now) ;)
Apply on the site if you're interested.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I got an interview :D *does dance*

Go me

I told them "stick me anywhere you need me"... that's bad :( hopefully I'll be a cashier, I didn't know what else to say!

stuchie

man u ppl make me feel soo dumb. Everyone here got past their group interview so easy, but me... well i got rejected. Not that i was expecting to get past... but still what are my chances of ever getting a pt job? Everything is friggin retail so if u aint 'suited' to that then ur fucked.
Neone else got ne other suggestions (i.e. non retail)? I was thinking tutoring but i dunno if im smart enough, do those excel and other tutoring places actual employ u if ur uai <90?? if not then serz there's like nothing i can do.... :( plz some1 put me out of my missery and come up with some good ideas!

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
question concerning 2nd interview

ive got a store interview on thurs for myer in the city :)

what should i expect?
is it a group interview or one on one?
besides a resume, do i need to bring ID like birth certificate or driver license? or was that all covered in the first?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
All you need is resume, and remember to dress in black and white

That's what they told me, but I'll bring my driver's licence anyway

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
stuchie said:
man u ppl make me feel soo dumb. Everyone here got past their group interview so easy, but me... well i got rejected. Not that i was expecting to get past... but still what are my chances of ever getting a pt job? Everything is friggin retail so if u aint 'suited' to that then ur fucked.
Neone else got ne other suggestions (i.e. non retail)? I was thinking tutoring but i dunno if im smart enough, do those excel and other tutoring places actual employ u if ur uai <90?? if not then serz there's like nothing i can do.... :( plz some1 put me out of my missery and come up with some good ideas!
don't get so down :( you'll find a job eventually, it's hard work and very stressful, especially when you keep getting knocked back.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
black and white business attire
= white button shirt, black cardigan, black pants, black mary-janes? should that be ok?
or should I pull out the heels again :/

is a roflcopter
HSC
the manager dude told me basically if you get past the group inteviews your in

goodluck people

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hmm, gg then

i hope somebody i know is gonna be at my store working with me, or else its gonna be hella lonely shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)